Chapter 230

Chapter 230 Don't Be Afraid...I Will Not Force You

    The sound of water in the bathroom slowly stopped, and Gu Yansheng in the room clenched his clothes tightly.

    After turning off the shower, Wen Niannan wiped his body with a bath towel, and reached out to get the clothes on the shelf, only to find that the shelf was empty.

    His clothes... fell outside.

    Just now, in order to avoid Gu Yansheng, he hurried into the bathroom and forgot to take his clothes.

    Just as Wen Niannan was about to open the glass door, he suddenly let go of his hand, eyes full of embarrassment.

    His clothes fell outside, and Gu Yansheng was still in the room. He couldn't wrap himself in a bath towel and ran out to get his clothes.

    Gu Yansheng was listening to the movement inside, and walked lightly towards the bathroom for a few steps and then sat back on the bed. He wanted to wait until Wen Niannan couldn't hold back and took the initiative to speak.

    But after waiting for a long time, there was no movement, and there was no sound of water inside.

    Gu Yansheng got up and walked to the bathroom door when he was afraid that something might happen. He was about to raise his hand to knock on the door, and Wen Niannan's voice came from inside.

    "Can you... help me take the clothes?" A     glint

    flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and the corners of his mouth rose unconsciously, and replied: "Okay."

Wen Niannan heard the bathroom door being opened and vaguely saw Gu Yansheng through the frosted glass door. After walking in, his hand squeezed the doorknob subconsciously.

    "I brought the clothes in, do you want me to pass it to you?"

    Wen Niannan nodded, then realized that he couldn't see it, and said: "You put it on the shelf, I will take it later."

    "Which shelf? You open the door and I will pass it to you."

    Wen Niannan opened the door slightly and saw the clothes, snatched it over and slammed the door shut.

    After putting on his clothes and calming down for a while, Wen Niannan opened the door, but as soon as he opened the door, he looked up and saw Gu Yansheng.

    "Why are you still here?"

    Gu Yansheng was still here without going out.

    Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan's face that had been smoked by the heat after taking a bath, and his heart trembled suddenly, and he leaned forward and said: "You look so good like this..." After

    that, he walked over to Wen Niannan step by step. , The eyes are full of obsession.

    Wen Niannan took a step back but retreated into the shower room, and said in a panic: "Gu Yansheng, I'm sleepy, I'm going to sleep..."

    Gu Yansheng didn't stop, step by step, approached the person against the shower wall and hugged him, bowed his head. He rubbed his nose against Wen Niannan's neck, and said hoarsely: "You are so fragrant, can I kiss you?"

    Wen Niannan's face blushed after hearing this, and he quickly wanted to refuse: "Gu Yan..."

    "Hush...Don't talk. It will be very comfortable." Gu Yansheng glanced at him with a faint glance, and put his finger on his lips to stop him from speaking.