Chapter 120

Chapter 120: Whose High School Music Is

    Wen Niannan is trying to play a newly written piece. He wants to participate in the piano competition in M ​​City this year. His mother won many awards in the piano competition that year.

    Recently, there have been many discussions on the Internet after the identity was exposed, and the identity of Wen Niannan's mother Ye Xian was also picked up, and they all lamented that their appearance and talent were inherited from her mother.

    Wen Niannan tried to play the music score in his hand, and finally changed it, and finally put it in the file bag.

    The computer sounded an information notification, Wen Niannan looked up at the Weibo comment on the computer interface and clicked on the DAWN website.

    "Dear WE Dear, can I invite you to participate in a live broadcast of the fan benefits of this website recently? You only need to live online to answer some fan questions, about an hour or so. Is it okay? "

    Live streaming?"

    In the past, Wen Niannan would not agree, but now he knows how much fans protect him and how much he wants to like his fan interaction.

    "Yes, anytime."

    "Niannan, I'm back." The sound of the car and Tang Shuo sounded at the door.

    Tang Shuo took off his jacket and threw it aside and ran over, smiling: "The tune has been given to them. Let's go out for dinner today. We haven't been out for dinner for a long time."

    "Okay."

    Gu Yansheng had a clear head after drinking the sober soup. After a while, he raised his eyes and saw Tang Lunxuan who was on the side suddenly changed his face, and walked towards him again.

    Tang Lunxuan took a step back subconsciously: "Mr. Gu, you

    " Gu Yansheng is enough! What are you going to do! "

    Zhouyuan Feng quickly got up and stood in front of Donlin Xuan body stopped him, is afraid he will not awake drunk to enter.

    " Go away! Don't be nosy! "Gu Yansheng shook his dizzy head and said impatiently.

    Tang Lunxuan gently pushed Zhou Yuanfeng away and walked out, staring at Gu Yansheng indifferently, "Do you always treat Mr. Wen like this, Mr. Gu? When you get drunk, hit people at will? Mr. Wen's wounds are just like you.     Typed it out?"

    "What did you say!"

Gu Yansheng grabbed Tang Lunxuan's clothes and looked at him with a stern face, and shouted sharply: "I think you Qiyue don't want to live anymore!"

    "You will only threaten the company. Is it a trick?"

    Bang

    "Go to the left and laugh a little, yeah!"

    Tang Shuo held the phone and handed it to Wen Niannan to see the newly taken photos, with a smile on his face.

    "Does it look good?"

    "Well, it looks good." The

    two of them ate and went to the pedestrian street to stroll around until the evening. Tang Shuo saw that there was a cotton candy seller and ran over to buy a flower petal pattern. Photo.

    "Let's go over there and take a look."

    Tang Shuo was about to leave when the phone rang suddenly.