Chapter 181

Chapter 181 Shen Luoan asked you to do this?

    Zhou Yuanfeng received a call from the hospital saying that Gu Yansheng was in a coma with stomach bleeding and hurried to country Z.

    When he rushed to the hospital, Gu Yansheng had just sobered, and the person on the bed was pale. Seeing Zhou Yuanfeng was coming, he quickly wanted to get up and get the paper bag at the table.

    "

    Okay, don't mess around . I don't want to be in charge of the Gu Group when you're dead." Zhou Yuanfeng took the file and glanced at it. He was startled and stunned: "You did this for the sake of reading Nan's medicine? "

    Gu Yansheng hurriedly said: "Bring the medicine back, he is about to leave with Phil, and he will be stunned before his tour."

    "You came to Country Z to vomit blood and sent out a few items to get Nian Nan. Medicine? Can't you bring me to help you? You will have trouble if you drink this way!"

    Gu Yansheng lowered the emotion in his eyes, looked down at the musical note necklace in his hand, and said weakly: "He is out of medicine...The side effects of the medicine he took are very bad. It affects

    continuing to make his favorite music, but if he doesn’t take the medicine, he will relapse. The side effects of this medicine are small. I want to help him..."

    "Okay, I'll take him back."

    "Don't let him know it's me Do it, don’t let him know about my hospitalization. All domestic news and news have to be deleted by Gu Lin.”

    Wen Niannan received a call from Dr. Li and asked him to go to the hospital. When he arrived, he found that Dr. Li was holding the medicine with excitement. come over.

    "Niannan, this is a new medicine. You will change the medicine in the future. This side effect is very small. You don't have to worry about the side effects of taking medicine anymore."

    Wen Niannan took the medicine home and put it in the suitcase. Looking at the pharmaceutical company on the pill box, I searched the Internet but did not find it. I didn't think about it and returned to the studio.

    As soon as I entered, I saw Phil was talking to someone, and when Wen Niannan was back, he said: "Wen, you are back. I am teaching your friend to play the piano. He is very talented."

    "Friend?"

    Wen Niannan looked at the person playing the piano, that face that resembled Gu

    Yansheng really looked like Gu Yansheng when his face was expressionless... Gu Lin turned his head and waved his hand at Wen Niannan tilted his head and smiled ambiguously: "Hi , Baby, I'm here for you."

    Phil opened his mouth in surprise: "Oh my God, Wen, is this your lover?"

    "He's joking around, not a lover, teacher, don't get me wrong. "Wen Niannan sighed helplessly, stepped forward and brought Gu Lin out of the piano room.

    In the lounge, Wen Niannan handed the water to Gu Lin and asked, "Aren't you going to work at Gu's house? Why do you often come to me?"

    "My brother is not in the company for these two days. No, he is not in China. Today, brother Yuanfeng I went too. Xiao Li was injured and was not there. I was the only one at the company. I sneaked out to find you to play."

    Wen Niannan glanced at Gu Lin and said, "Gu Yan...your brother, he can rest assured The company pays you, it means you trust you."

    Gu Lin curled his lips and said: "He is not relieved, he was stupid and ran to country Z for a drink..."