Chapter 183

Chapter 183 You Can Threaten Him With Wen Niannan

    As soon as Gu Yansheng walked into the hall, he saw Gu Lin kneeling on the side. He walked to Lu Yun respectfully and said, "Mother, you are back."

    Lu Yun looked up and was about to scold him, and saw Gu Yansheng's bruised face and tangled. With a bandaged shoulder, he asked in astonishment: "You...how did you get hurt? Who did it?"

    Gu Yansheng glanced at Zhou Yuanfeng behind him and frowned, "The Qin family sent someone to follow me and wanted to kill me. They have knives in their hands, and I can’t dodge and get stabbed.”

    Lu Yun’s expression suddenly changed when she heard the knife stabbed, “You were stabbed? How did the Qin family dare to do this? !"

    Lu Yun took Gu Yansheng and sat aside to check the stab wounds on his face and shoulder, and asked the doctor what to say.

    Gu Lin, who was kneeling on the ground, looked at Lu Yun's distressed look in front of him, a lonely flash in his eyes, and he lowered his head and clenched his hands in a mocking manner.

    Gu Yansheng and Zhou Yuanfeng looked at each other and said, "Mother, the Qin family has counted on the Gu family many times over the years, and this time they sent someone to follow up. I want to formally solve them."

    Lu Yun suddenly said angrily, "If it wasn't back then. For your father’s sake, I had sent him to prison a long time ago! Since he didn’t keep his promise and stepped back, then I don’t have to let him go because of your father’s friendship."

    "Yuan Feng."

    Zhou Yuanfeng should channel: "Army Headquarters." "from

    the moment Qin's thorough investigation of all industrial companies with loopholes, give me staring, tell the outside world with Gu Qin can only choose one, how can it stand in his own choosing."

    Lu Yun turned her head and continued: "A Sheng, let go of the rest. I won't stop it this time. The Qin family should pay for what he did." A

    chill flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes and he said .

    Said : "Okay." It began to rain in Yaguo today. Wen Niannan was standing in a place where the blood stains had been cleaned up with an umbrella. He looked around and found a watch slightly covered by fallen leaves in the corner.

    Picking up the watch and looking at the pattern and brand LOGO on it, Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly.

    Sure enough...

    He didn't read it wrong yesterday. This is Gu Yansheng's watch. He is quite sure that it was also this watch when it was broadcast live last time.

    Wen Niannan clasped his watch tightly and walked out of the alley to the hotel. He remembered yesterday that the crowd said that an Asian was stabbed by a knife and the ground was covered with blood. Gu Yansheng's watch was also left on the ground.

    "Gu Yansheng... is he hurt very badly..."

    No, he can't beat a few gangsters with good fist skills, it must be those gangsters.

    Wen Niannan was slightly surprised and did not notice that the street lights on the street turned red, but he was still moving forward when a car suddenly drove over.

    "Be careful!"

    Suddenly one behind him pulled Wen Niannan's shoulder and avoided the car. Wen Niannan stared at the man in black who suddenly appeared in front of him.