Chapter 208

Chapter 208 Nian Nian, Are Your Ears Sensitive?

    "Really...really?Nian Nian?"

    Gu Yansheng clasped the person in his arms emotionally, his eyes were full of disbelief, and it took a long time to release his hand slowly.

    Wen Niannan looked Gu Yan Sheng red-eyes, opening: "I ... I do not bear grudges you from your back after, I was just a step, but the heart of Canton, I do not know how to get along with you ..."

    he is from what time Started not to hate Gu Yansheng anymore?

    It was from knowing that Gu Yansheng was injured time after time by blocking the knife for himself... from that he did not hesitate to take the Gu Group to take risks for his own stability in the game.

    It was because he was willing to disappear so that he would no longer be harmed, and it

    was because he learned that he was desperately pouring alcohol and stomach bleeding to take medicine for him... because of his love, he built a music restaurant for him, and he took pains to repair his mother's The precious video...

    or...is Gu

    Yansheng ’s gentleness and everything he has done for himself during this period of time, and a little bit of accumulated hatred... Gu Yansheng raised Wen Niannan’s lowered head and said softly: "I don’t want you to learn. accept me, I do not want you nervous uncomfortable, obsessed at the time with me to get along, no matter how kind of you I like. " "

    like I was not tired ... Over the years you have been very tired, I do not want Let you get along with me as tired as before. This time, let me learn how to get along with you, okay?"

    Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng blankly, and said, "What do you mean?"

    Gu Yansheng took a deep breath. breath, eyes firmly looking at him, a single word: "obsessed, let me re pursue. How are you?"

    Wen Niannan to see Leng Leng Sheng Yan Gu, stunned and said: "? ... what you say"

    re-re ... pursuit ... Start?

    Wen Niannan's hand clenched the necklace tightly, his eyes dodge slightly without opening, the three years of marriage brought him a lot of shadow.

    Gu Yansheng saw the anxiety in his eyes and quickly explained: "You don't have to put up a thorn in front of me to protect yourself. I will never let you suffer any harm. Starting today, I will pursue you again. Let's start again. All right?"

    Wen Niannan's eyes turned red, as if he had removed all the disguise, and his voice choked: "Okay..."

    The stone in Gu Yansheng's heart finally fell, and he secretly breathed a sigh of relief. hand.

    "Let's go, I'll take you home."

    ...

    Tang Lunxuan looked at the banquet invitation letter he received, which he didn't know it was, and took off his glasses and rubbed his sore eyes.

    Ever since Zhou Yuanfeng separated at the banquet that time, he has changed the way to invite him to various banquets.

    He went because it was not polite to refuse, and every time he went, he would see Zhou Yuanfeng there.

    And in his hand is the invitation letter for the Gu family banquet, and the signature is Gu Yansheng.

    Gu