Extra 1

Fanwai 1 Daily life after marriage: Will he hurt the first time?

After the wedding, Gu Yansheng posted the photo and the marriage certificate to Weibo, smirking and watching the comments of the fans.

After the wedding, the two went to the S country for a long honeymoon. The company gave it to Zhou Yuanfeng and came back early because of the concert.

The WE album has won many awards, and Wen Niannan is also busy with the company and music.

"Madam, you are back."

"Yeah." Wen Niannan untied his jacket and handed it to Uncle Xu. He had just returned from the company. Gu Yansheng had a fever in the past two days and rested at home, so he came back early.

When I opened the room, I saw Gu Yansheng who was weak on the bed. Gu Yansheng saw him come in and quickly sat up.

Wen Niannan saw that he was wronged like a husky, and smiled enduringly: "How are you? It's not uncomfortable."

Gu Yansheng hugged Wen Niannan shamelessly, and turned his head and said, "Huh, you are ashamed to say me, who is my fever."

Wen Niannan touched his forehead and lay on the bed with him again when he saw that it was not so hot.

"It's not because you were running around when you were drunk."

Gu Yansheng lay on Wen Niannan's stomach and sighed: "Um...how am I so miserable, can't even kiss my own wife?"

Last night, Wen Niannan was busy with the concert and was very tired all day long. She went to the bathroom in a daze and wanted to take a bath. After turning on the water in the bathtub, she fell asleep a little.

After a while, he was about to go in after the water was put away, and he was awakened by the stimulation of the water, and he put the water cold.

"It looks like I'm really sleepy, forget it, I'll take a shower."

Wen Niannan adjusted the temperature and turned on the shower. The hot water poured on him and made him relax.

Suddenly he heard that the bathroom door was opened, and he wiped the water from his eyes. Just as he was about to open his mouth, the bathroom glass door was opened, and Gu Yansheng broke in.

Gu Yansheng took off his black shirt and threw it to the sink, suddenly closing the glass door with a dull look in his eyes.

"You... what are you doing?"

Gu Yansheng stretched out his hand and dropped his hand on his waist, kissed Wen Niannan's collarbone lightly, and said hoarsely: "Niannian, you are my Niannian."

Wen Niannan smelled a strong smell of wine and frowned, "Gu Yansheng, have you drunk? Wait...you... go out first, I'll let Aunt Lan make some hangover soup for you."

"I don't want sober soup, I want you, I want you."

Gu Yansheng's hands around his waist suddenly dropped. Wen Niannan's body froze and wanted to break free, but he was choked and couldn't play manually. Wen Niannan closed his eyes and kicked between his legs, Gu Yansheng's face suddenly paled. , Went back and fell into the bathtub full of cold water behind him.

"Hi...It's cold..."

Gu Yansheng crawled out of the bathtub embarrassedly. He also woke up, completely awake, staring blankly at Wen Niannan who was holding a bath towel blushing and glaring at him.

Wen Niannan put on the towel, took the clothes, and escaped, locking the door from the outside.

Gu Yansheng shivered coldly, and said coldly and tremblingly: "Near me, I am not...Ah twee..."