Chapter 210

Chapter 210 Nian Nian Come Home With Me... Looking Back Home

    Gu Yansheng opened the door and walked in, and saw Wen Niannan who was pale and closed his eyes on the hospital bed.

    Wen Niannan opened his eyes when he heard the door opening. After seeing who it was, he sat up and was helped by Gu Yansheng.

    Gu Yansheng poured a glass of water and handed it to Wen Niannan, worrying: "Niannian, do your

    legs hurt so much?" Wen Niannan shook his head pale and said, "It's okay, I will be better after taking painkillers. "

    Gu

    Yansheng paused with his hand, and his eyes flickered: "But you can't take painkillers for the rest of your life, and you can't rely on them. That's not good for your health." Wen Niannan glanced at him, squeezed the water cup, and asked, "Do you think What are you talking about?"

    "Nian-nian promise me, OK? As long as you have the operation, you won’t do it again..."

    Pop...The

    water glass was knocked over to the ground, and the water splashed on the corners of the pants. Gu Yansheng was stunned. Ground.

    Wen Niannan turned his head and trembled: "I...don't do surgery, I don't want to lie on the cold operating table..."

    After the kidnapping that year, Wen Niannan did a lot of operations to recover, and every time the anesthesia failed. The pain made him fear lying on the cold operating table.

    "I know you are afraid, but your leg is seriously injured now. If you don't undergo surgery, you will get more and more painful and have sequelae. I don't want you to be able to walk until the end of the pain."

    Gu Yansheng held it. After Wen Niannan’s shaking hand, he sighed: "Just take it for me, OK? Your leg was injured in the first place to save me. Every time I see your leg close to something sharp, I'm afraid of you knocking. Now, I am afraid that your legs will hurt again, and my heart will also hurt."

    "Will you go for the operation? It will be

    cured after the operation, and it won't hurt anymore." Wen Niannan covered his eyes and choked. "I don't want surgery, I'm afraid...I don't want..."

    A touch of distress flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and he comforted: "Don't be afraid, Nian Nian, this time I will be with you, I will be with you outside the operating room... Don't cry."

    Wen Niannan looked at the pleading in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and felt a burst of emotion in his heart.

    Bitterly, he said : "Okay..." The doctor said that Wen Niannan's old leg injury was very serious, and whether he could recover after the operation was risky.

    Gu Yansheng flew to Country Z overnight to find the best orthopedic surgeons to discuss surgical treatment options with the doctors.

    Because Wen's father was on a business trip abroad, he didn't know that Wen Niannan was going to have an operation, but Wen Niannan was afraid that his father was worried, and did not tell him.

    Wen Niannan in the ward gripped her mother's necklace tightly, her hands trembling slightly, and her heart became more and more panic as she watched the operation time get closer.

    Gu Yansheng stayed with Wen Niannan to comfort him until he was pushed into the operating room and held Wen Niannan's hand.

    Looking at the lights in the operating room, Gu Yansheng stood at the door nervously, watching the time pass by, and he became more and more worried that he was afraid that the operation would fail.