Chapter 185

Chapter 185 I Want Gu Yansheng to Destroy WE Myself

    "Re... put on the wedding ring? Are you... trying to force me with injury?" Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng who was pale and weak, his eyes full of bitterness.

    "No! No... I didn't use my life to force you..." Gu Yansheng suddenly panicked, and his face paled when he got up, and his wound hurt.

    Gu Lin could not stand, opening: "??! Nange read what you have to when you self-deception is obviously still in love with my brother, why is not willing to admit it tortured Why have to love each other."

    "Shut up care Lin!

    Stop talking !" Gu Yansheng's eyes flushed and looked at Wen Niannan. He took a deep breath and said softly: "It's okay, I know you need time, you just need to tell me... Your tears just now hurt me... Right? "

    Wen Niannan's eyelashes trembled and didn't speak, he glanced at Gu Yansheng and lowered his head.

    "Okay...I see, I am very happy, I am really happy..."

    Gu Yansheng felt as if he was cut by a knife in his heart, but pretended to be relaxed: "How is your recovery from injury? The game is about to begin. Now, take good care of your body, you can definitely win the championship."

    Wen Niannan shuddered, opened the door and stood at the door, holding back his sobs: "Take care of yourself..."

    "Niannian...you can come tomorrow Look at me?"

    Gu Yansheng saw the man at the door and left the ward.

    Gu Lin helped Gu Yansheng lie down, frowning and said, "Brother     Niannan

    will come tomorrow?" "He will come" The

next day, Wen Niannan came.

    Gu Lin went to investigate the cause of the stage accident. Only Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan were in the ward.

    Wen Niannan stared at Gu Yansheng's forehead after taking off the gauze. There was a centimeter-long wound on his forehead. Although it was hidden by the hair, it could not be seen, but because it had not healed, it looked very hideous.

    "Why didn't the doctor suture the wound on your forehead?"

    Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly, and he smiled: "I didn't sew it on purpose, leaving a scar when I left it. I hope this scar is left, and always remind me that I almost lost you???"

    "It will be ugly, you are the president of Gu's. Such an obvious scar is not so good to be seen."

    "Niannian, what about you? Your scar..." Gu Yansheng stopped seeing Wen Niannan's unnatural expression.

    The ward was quiet again.

    Wen Niannan stood in front of the window and looked out the window, Gu Yansheng kept his eyes on him and did not want to move away.

    "Gu Yansheng, I'm going back to China tomorrow. The game is about to start. I'm going back to practice.

    "...OK. "

    WE and Phil's tour process was filmed one by one and reported on Weibo news, and the stage accident made fans worry more. After the tour, the photo of WE returning home to Tang Shuo to pick up the airport exploded.

    [Finally It’s safe to come back, and the stage accident is scared to death]

    [We feel that WE has grown a lot along the way, and it is true that following the teacher is a gain in experience and knowledge]