Chapter 240

Chapter 240 Tang Shuo's Memory Recovery

    Gu Yansheng's back injury slowly recovered, but he deliberately pretended to be severely injured, and Wen Niannan stayed in the hospital to take care of him.

    In the hospital, Wen Niannan was sitting by the bed watching the progress of next month's concert.

    Gu Yansheng frowned slightly and sat up, holding Wen Niannan, and said, "Why don't you read the planning book about our wedding, can't you watch the concert later?"

    "Lingling and the others have resigned and returned to their hometown. I don't have an agent or assistant now. These can only be done by yourself."

    Gu Yansheng rubbed his ears and said with a chuckle: "I said before, I want to open a brokerage company for you. This is not a joke, let you be your own boss, I will be yours. Agent, okay?"

    Wen Niannan avoided itchingly, wondering: "A brokerage company? Is I the only one?"

    "You can also sign someone with musical talents. The Gu Group has connections and resources. You will be a very reliable boss. Would you like to try? Tomorrow I will let Xiao Li arrange it."

    Gu Yansheng actually wanted Wen Niannan to leave Tang Shuo’s studio for a long time out of selfishness, so he wanted to open it. A brokerage company, so even Wen Niannan is in Gu's enterprise.

    Wen Niannan hesitated for a long time, then shook his head and said, "Forget it, I am only familiar with playing the piano, and I don't have any management experience. In case the company fails..."

    "No, I will help you. If you don't understand, you can Ask me, even if you fail, it’s okay, and you won’t waste much money.”

    Gu Yansheng knew that he was interested when he saw his eyes lit up, and his mood became happy.

    "Just treat it as a wedding gift I gave you? When I am discharged from the hospital, we will prepare the wedding together. After the wedding, I will accompany you to the concert. Let's not separate for a moment."

    Gu Yansheng's cell phone suddenly rang, yes Gu Lin called, saying that Mo's father and Mo Beiyi were checked by the police of country M and restricted from entering country M.

    Gu Lin on the other end of the phone curled his lips and asked, "By the way, didn't Tang Shuo get shot twice? Is he okay? Is he awake?"

    Gu Yansheng glanced at the person who was sitting on the sidelines, frowning and said: "Your company has no one now, you go to the company to take care of things, don't worry about other things."

    Gu Yansheng, who hung up the phone, lay on the bed and watched. Wen Niannan said slowly: "I know you are worried about Tang Shuo. The doctor said that he is recovering well and he will be fine."

    Wen Niannan raised his eyes and looked at the person in front of him and said, "Well, I know...I'm not worried. "

    Gu Yansheng watched his eyes dodge, and deliberately asked: "What if I have scars? This is the scar I left to save my rival. You can't call me jealous and stingy anymore."

    Wen Niannan knew what he meant and sighed. "I really didn't expect you to be so wary of Tang Shuo. We are about to have a wedding. How could I like others again."

    Gu Yansheng stopped talking when he stood up, and then spoke for a long time.

    "I know you treat Tang Shuo as a friend, but he doesn't treat you as a friend. He always has you in his heart. Even if you let go, I still don't want you to approach him."