Chapter 224

Chapter 224 Gu Yansheng seems to be... acting like a baby?

    Wen Niannan smelled the shower gel on Gu Yansheng's body, and he was relieved to see that there was nothing unusual about him.

    "I didn't hide from you... I ate something downstairs, aren't you still asleep?"

    Gu Yansheng put his chin on Wen Niannan's shoulder and said aggrieved: "I want to wait for you to come back to sleep with you."

    Wen Niannan opened. The little lamp in front of the bed lay on the bed, and he was hugged up by a hand as soon as he lay down.

    "I want to sleep with my arms around you, okay?"

    "Yeah."

    Gu Yansheng got a reply before he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

    Tonight, the two of them were very tired. Wen Niannan fell asleep shortly after lying on the bed.

    The next day, Wen Niannan had to go to the studio to make plans with the production team because he was about to release a new album.

    Wen Niannan changed his clothes and looked at the person who was still asleep, a dark and sad flash in his eyes.

    Gu Yansheng became more and more drowsy, his reaction ability slowed down, his words and actions became more and more childish, and he became more and more attached to him.

    In the few days when Gu Yansheng just woke up, Wen Niannan would sit by the bed every morning and wait for him to wake up.

    He was afraid to see Gu Yansheng who stupidly didn't know him after the drug took effect.

    At noon, Gu Yansheng woke up, and he found no one in the room panicked.

    "Niannian, Niannian where are you?"

    Gu Yansheng ran downstairs to look around. Xu Shu approached and asked and was pushed away, shaking: "Niannian, where is he? Did he not want me?"

    Xu Shu I held him down and said: "Sir, sir, you are calm, Mr. Wen has gone to the studio and will be back in the afternoon."

    ...

    Wen Niannan was sorting out the scores on the table, and suddenly he heard the voice of Gu Yansheng outside, and hurriedly Went out and saw it.

    "Gu Yansheng, why are you here?"

    Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly without speaking, and he curled his lips and lowered his head.

    Stepping forward, holding Wen Niannan's hand and shaking it, she said: "I want to eat cake, will you take me to eat it?"

    Lingling was instantly dumbfounded when she watched from the side. What kind of magical plot is this, why does he watch it? Gu Yansheng seems to be... acting like a baby?

    Wen Niannan took him to the cake shop that Gu Yansheng often went to during that time, and the clerk recognized him as soon as he entered.

    "It turned out to be Mr. Gu, it's been a long time. Is it still cheesecake this time?"

    Wen Niannan nodded, "Well, one serving is enough." The

    clerk looked at the hands of the two and smiled and said: " Congratulations, Mr. Gu, it seems that you have caught up with your Mr. Cheese."

    Gu Yansheng took the cake and asked in confusion: "Congratulations?" The

    clerk was taken aback and said, "You used to come to our store to buy cheesecake every day. Ah, I said you want to chase someone you like."