Chapter 163

CHAPTER 163

    Gu Yansheng's breathing became a little hot, and he himself didn't expect to kiss the person he was thinking of by drunkenness...

    Wen Niannan suddenly froze because of the sudden kiss, Gu Yansheng felt the eyelashes trembling across his palms …

    "Hiss…"

    Gu Yansheng carefully sucked softly to test Wen Niannan's reaction, sticking out his tongue slightly to deepen the kiss.

    Suddenly there was a pain in his lips, and Gu Yansheng frowned in pain. He tasted the smell of blood, but he didn't let go of the person in his arms tightly.

    "Um... let it go..."

    Gu Yansheng released his hand covering Wen Niannan's eyes and saw Wen Niannan's panic eyes and tears falling from the corners of his eyes...

    Gu Yansheng felt that his heart was pulled together, and gently raised his hand to wipe Wen Niannan away. Tears on the face.

    "Don't cry, don't cry... I won't touch you..."

    Wen Niannan broke free and slapped Gu Yansheng with a slap on the face, backing a few steps against the wall.

    Looking at the wound on Gu Yansheng's lips that he had bitten, he trembled: "Do you...Do you know what you are doing? We are divorced..." The

    water hit the two of them and their bodies were soaked. Wen Niannan's white shirt was sticky because of the water. On his body, Gu Yansheng's blood was still on the corner of his mouth, and he leaned against the bathtub with red eyes and looked at Gu Yansheng in a panic.

    He didn't seem to care about the slap being slapped at all, and looked at Wen Niannan with a flicker in his eyes.

    Gu Yansheng’s soaked black shirt clings to her body, and the neatly combed hair that has been dampened with water on weekdays has fallen and slightly covered her eyes, especially embarrassed, making Gu Yansheng look like an abandoned wolf dog...

    Gu Yansheng stretched out his hand Holding that hand, looking at Wen Niannan in front of him with a vague look, he whispered: "Then why are you crying? Why are you crying if you don't love me?"

    Wen Niannan turned his head and squeezed his hand, and said lightly: " It was dripping water... I didn't cry..."

    "You lied... You lied to me, you still love me,

    don't you?" "Don't you understand? What is the meaning of love or not? After experiencing so much, I have... I dare not talk about love or not. Love."

    Gu

    Yansheng's heart trembled : "What do you...What do you mean?" Wen Niannan pushed Gu Yansheng away and yelled in a low voice, "Gu Yansheng, you don't understand...I can't forget those things, I can't forget the things you did to me. Fall! We won’t be together anymore, we’re over... impossible... never again..."

    Even if it’s love, it’s impossible to be together even if you still have him in your heart. Things have happened... The wounds will never heal.

    Gu Yansheng lowered his head in disbelief and was silent. He opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't say a word.

    Wen Niannan took a deep breath to calm his emotions, stood up and turned off the shower head, walked to the bathroom door, and said: "I have already called Uncle Xu, and he will come to pick you up. I have someone waiting for me. I... go first. a. " "