Chapter 244

Chapter 244 Nian Nian's Disease Is Coaxed to Sleep, Mo Beiyi's Letter

    Wen Niannan hasn't seen a psychologist for a long time. He thinks he doesn't need psychological counseling anymore.

    In the evening, Wen Niannan returned to the room after practicing the piano, looked at Gu Yansheng who was working on the bed, took the clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower, and then went to take medicine as usual.

    But when he opened the pill box, he found that the medicine was gone.

    He relied on medicine to sleep. Now that he suddenly had no medicine, Wen Niannan, who took the medicine on time every day, was panicked. His hands trembled slightly when lying on the bed.

    Wen Nian Nanqiang endured the discomfort and closed his eyes and wanted to fall asleep, but the panic in his heart became stronger and stronger, and the nail marks on the palms of his hands were firmly grasped by him.

    Gu Yansheng noticed something wrong, put down the computer and leaned over, worried: "What's wrong with you, are you feeling unwell?"

    "No...it's okay, it's just a bit cold."

    Gu Yansheng looked at the room temperature in confusion, as usual. The temperature is the same, how can it be cold?

    Gu Yansheng gently pulled up the quilt to cover him, then touched his forehead uneasy, and asked, "You turn around and see, is it a cold? I'll ask Aunt Lan to find some medicine."

    Wen Niannan Gu Yan Sheng fear suddenly came over to see his pale face, quickly lowered his head, and said:. "do not ... no, I will be just fine, I'm sleepy, I'm sleepy tired today." "that's

    obsessed Tell me if you feel uncomfortable, don't hold it back."

    "Well, you go to sleep too."

    Gu Yansheng turned off the light and turned on the small light in front of the bed, and lay down gently, usually hugging her arms. Wen Niannan slept, but tonight because he was worried about his discomfort, he didn't lean over.

    After a long time, the room calmed down, Wen Niannan moved slightly, her hands tightly clutching her panicked chest, and her whole body curled up and trembled slightly.

    With cold sweat on his forehead, Wen Niannan bit his lips tightly and did not make a sound. His lips were bitten and turned white. His whole body was shaking and he was not sleepy.

    He couldn't tell whether he really got the disease because he didn't take the medicine or the psychological panic caused by the lack of medicine.

    Suddenly Wen Niannan was hugged in a warm embrace, and a sigh came from behind, and said distressedly: "I knew you were holding back without telling me, did you have stomach pain again?"

    Gu Yansheng has not slept. , He saw that Wen Niannan seemed unwell. He was afraid that something would happen at night, so he never slept and waited.

    Wen Nian Nanqiang endured the discomfort and said, "Why are you still up to sleep..."

    "I know you are not asleep. I don't worry about you. I'm afraid you will be unwell at night. Let me see."

    Gu Yansheng pulled Wen Niannan, who had been reluctant to look at him, over, but saw the other's moist eyes and pale face.

    "What's wrong with you