Chapter 160

Chapter 160 Gu Yansheng's Hotel

    -An off-road vehicle stopped on the side of the road, Tang Shuo walked out of the car with his clothes in his hand, and reached out to help Wen Niannan in the car.

    "

    Niannan , slow down, be careful of your legs." Wen Niannan helped Tang Shuo down, and the two of them walked into the house as they said something, and suddenly there was a familiar voice behind them.

    "Wen Niannan"

    Wen Niannan was startled when he heard the voice, and slowly turned around, but his face remained unchanged after seeing Gu Yansheng.

    Gu Yansheng suddenly appeared and walked over from the other side, standing a few meters away from him, his face was particularly haggard, his eyes were full of red blood, and he seemed to have not rested for a long time.

    Tang Shuo raised his eyes to look at Gu Yansheng without speaking, a cold light flashed in his eyes.

    "Gu Yansheng, what are you doing here? Isn’t that messy enough? If you are photographed by those people and don’t know what it will be like, don’t be fame and don’t hurt WE."

    Gu Yansheng stood there and stared at Wen Niannan. , Ignored Tang Shuo, his eyes were filled with distress and guilt.

    "Nan...Wen Niannan, I'll come to see you, I want to give you something back." Tang Shuo saw Gu Yansheng slowly took out a handkerchief from his pocket, stretched out his hand and handed it to Wen Niannan, that hand trembled slightly.

    Wen Niannan's face instantly turned pale after seeing the blue handkerchief in Gu Yansheng's hand, and he raised his hand to take it.

    "Where did you find this handkerchief? You... touched my thing?" When

    he left the Gu's house, he was frustrated and didn't take anything. All the things were left in the Gu's house, including the few things that contained memories.

    If the handkerchief is found, are the others...

    Wen Niannan held the handkerchief tightly and raised his eyes to Gu Yansheng, with a trembling voice: "You... saw it? See those things?"

    "Yes... I saw them all. I remembered the boy who once gave me a handkerchief. I remembered the boy who had been behind me for so long but didn't dare to talk to me. It's not that I was in the corridor to persuade my mother to not love me. Boy...It's you, it's all you. It turns out that we met so early, but I don't remember."

    Gu Yansheng squeezed his hand and whispered: "I was a little vague about my previous memories after I was injured and I can't remember clearly. , I..."

    " Ca n't remember? It's great, if you don't remember, you can have no troubles..."

    Wen Niannan stroked the handkerchief in his hand lightly, his eyes were full of bitterness. He had been happy because of receiving this handkerchief. God, I want to take the initiative to speak to Gu Yansheng, but I dare not.

    Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly when he watched Wen Niannan accept the handkerchief. Does it mean he still has himself in his heart?

    Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan with excitement in his eyes, but Wen Niannan suddenly said, "This handkerchief was used by you to wipe water stains when you gave it to