Chapter 225

Chapter 225 He has beaten you, where is he gentle?

    In the room, Gu Yansheng, who was lying on the bed, hugged Wen Niannan, but did not speak. He usually dragged his chatter, but there was no movement tonight.

    "What's wrong with you today?" Wen Niannan turned to look at Gu Yansheng worriedly.

    "You... don't you think I'm stupid, nothing is as good as Gu

    Yansheng ..." Wen Niannan was startled, and asked in confusion: "What are you talking about, aren't you just Gu Yansheng?"

    "You lie, I am not, you and his memories of me I don’t remember at all. When you mention that his eyes are full of tenderness, and you say that he is very tender to you, I don’t remember these."

    Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng who was full of grievances in his eyes, and said helplessly: "You just lost your memory. I don’t remember, you will recover when the antidote is developed.”

    Gu Yansheng stepped forward and looked at Wen Niannan’s eyes, and said in a low voice, “The amnesia in the TV series are all deceptive. Why don’t I have any memories in my mind? Listening to you talking about what happened with Gu Yansheng is like listening to what happened between you and other men. "

    Other people? Wen Niannan was taken aback. Is Gu Yansheng eating his own jealousy?

    No wonder he ran away every time before he talked about things before, and he really became like a child.

    Wen Niannan's eyes were full of helplessness, and he smiled and said, "You...what weird TV series did you watch again? Then I won't mention the previous things in the future, okay?"

    Gu Yansheng frowned when he saw him smiling, and said, "You are coaxing me again. , I know you don’t like me. What you like is another Gu Yansheng. Your tone to me is clearly coaxing children."

    "You are the same person, both of whom I like. Why do you divide yourself into two people? "

    Gu Yansheng loosened his arms around Wen Niannan, choked up and said: "I saw...I saw you tell them about the antidote. Don't you like me at all? If I get the medicine, I will disappear. , You just want the old Gu

    Yansheng to come back, right?" Wen Niannan was startled, and said in a daze, "You are awkward because Gu Lin and the others developed the antidote? Are you afraid of regaining your memory?"

    "Um..."

    Wen Niannan didn't expect it to be because of this. He thought Gu Yansheng would be very happy to develop an antidote.

    "I'm worried about you. The medicine you injected makes you more and more unresponsive, and you will become more and more foolish in the future. I want you to recover..."

    Gu Yansheng blushed his eyes and reached out to touch the scar on Wen Niannan's forehead, choked with sobs. "He's been married for three years and it's not good for you at all. He almost got engaged to someone else. He hit you before. Where is he gentle? I won't hit you, and I will spoil you too."

    Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly, and his eyes flickered. A touch of guilt. , Opened the mouth and said: "You...you became what you are now to save me. You can recover your health with

    understanding medicine and become a complete Gu Yansheng ." Wen Niannan saw that Gu Yansheng's reaction was getting slower and slower, and he felt very uneasy . .