Chapter 228

Chapter 228 Brother Niannan Does He Have Backache?

    Gu Yansheng stared at the photos posted on WE Weibo for a long time. He clicked the delete button but didn't press the delete button. He sighed and stayed.

    "Forget it...this is the first photo taken by Nian Nian."

    He really wanted to take a hammer to kill himself at the time, but he laughed like a fool with such an important photo with Nian Nian... ugly.

    Seeing the sentence he replied to the netizen that he took the initiative to kiss, Gu Yansheng's expression became more and more ugly, and he put down Wen Niannan's phone.

    ...

    Gu Yansheng grabbed Wen Niannan's car key and didn't want him to go.

    "Really don't want me to send you there? I will stop far away so that they won't let them see."

    "I can go to the studio by myself, you can go to the company."

    Wen Niannan took the car key in Gu Yansheng's hand , Waved to him and drove away.

    Only Gu Yansheng stood alone, his eyes full of loss.

    Uncle Xu came over and handed him the car key, and said: "Sir, Mr. Wen's identity is a bit special now. You have posted photos of the two of them and it is a big trouble. I'm afraid there will be a reporter in the studio taking secret photos. Mr. Wen is for your own good. . " "

    I know, I know he has been very cautious for my sake ... "

    Gu building

    Gu Yan Sheng in the hands of a few documents did not flip, raising his hand and rubbed his temples.

    The office door was pushed open, Zhou Yuanfeng and Gu Lin walked in with a smile.

    "Look at what I said, this guy was in a daze when he arrived at the company and missed his home."

    Gu Yansheng put down the file and frowned and looked at him without speaking.

    Zhou Yuanfeng smiled when he saw it, "I got it right? You don't want him to come to the company."

    "What happened the night before I wanted to restore my memory."

    Gu Yansheng's eyes were a little unnatural, and he hesitated: "I seem to touch him, but it doesn't seem to be..."

    Zhou Yuanfeng was taken aback: "What do you mean? You...you did it on Niannian so soon?"

    "I woke up that day with me and He didn’t wear any clothes. I remember it seemed to have untied his clothes, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t take them all off, but the next day..."

    Gu Lin’s eyes lit up and he quickly said, "You mean you don’t remember whether you have With Brother Niannan...that?" An

    annoyance flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and he shook his head and said, "I was drunk that night, and I won't remember when I woke up."

    "What about Brother Niannan? Is there nothing wrong with him? For example, being angry with you, or having a backache and being uncomfortable?"

    Gu Yansheng shook his head and said, "He received your call, only thinking about the antidote, and didn't ask me about the clothes of the two of me, but he did it after I was awake. He began to hide from me and didn't want to look into my eyes."