Chapter 189

Episode 189

    Gu Yansheng saw Wen Niannan's estranged eyes froze, stepped back and let the way go, and murmured with a wry smile: "Mr. Gu? He actually called me Mr. Gu... Is he going to divide the line completely?"

    Wen Niannan returned to the show with good makeup. Without a look at Gu Yansheng during the whole process, the director started recording with a cry of preparation.

    The host made an opening remark and introduced the two guests here today.

    "The one who came to the scene today is WE who won the world championship of the piano competition not long ago! This champion is hard-won, and it is the first world champion of our country M over the years! He made history!"

    "And the other is Ah The little piano prince Shen Luoan, who graduated from the National Conservatory of Music, was the champion of the National M Piano Competition last year!"

    The guests in this issue made the show a lot of attention, the ratings will definitely burst, and the director laughed from ear to ear.

    The reason is very simple. One is the piano genius who is hotly searching for Mr. Gu’s ex-wife, but after the divorce he shines on the music road, and the other is the first love of Mr. Gu who has divorced for him for many years.

    Both of them have won the piano competition at the same time and both have a relationship with Mr. Gu. Recently, there has been headline news about Mr. Gu chasing his wife halfway through and turning around to rejoin his first love.

    The three people get together, full of gunpowder, full of spectacle.

    This show is famous for celebrities answering fan questions and exploring the real side of celebrities, and they ask real and bold questions.

    The host took out the cards and handed them to the two guests. Shen Luoan picked up one of the cards and glanced at it, a flash of pride flashed in his eyes.

    The host smiled and said: "You can read out the question on the card, and see if you want to know?"

    Shen Luoan smiled meaningfully at the corner of his mouth, and read the card question: "Who did you celebrate with after winning the championship? What gift did you receive? Of course, I celebrated with someone I like. He gave me a very beautiful musical note necklace."

    Shen Luoan answered a few more questions, turned his head to look at Wen Niannan, and asked with a smile: "Now the wheel We answered it."

    Wen Niannan ignored Shen Luoan, took out the card and was about to read the problem, but the card in his hand was snatched away.

    "Why don't I read it for you." Shen Luoan glanced at the card, a cold light flashed in his eyes.

    "Excuse me, why did WE divorce in the first place?"

    Wen Niannan looked at Shen Luoan's mocking eyes, and said without changing his expression: "If I don't love it, I will leave. I like it very much for the dog at home. I buy everything for it, but it For the wild dog outside, he bit me, barked at me, and ran with his tail between the bite. Can this kind of dog still want it?"

    Shen Luoan heard the wild dog, his face suddenly changed: "You!" The

    host hurriedly Yuanchang said awkwardly: "It seems that this dog is very wild and difficult to tame, so what would you do with this kind of dog WE?"

    Wen Niannan helped his forehead and said faintly: "I will beat the dog out, he dares come back again and I'll break its legs, can not come back until it was