Chapter 209

Chapter 209 You Are So Cute

    Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan with red ears, his eyes were full of smiles, and he rubbed his head and said: "Your ears seem to be very sensitive. I just touched it and it turned red."

    Wen Niannan was slightly startled and looked towards him in a daze . Gu Yansheng, who is not the same as before.

    Gu

    Yansheng had never done these intimacy moves before. Is he deliberately getting close to himself... Of course , Wen Niannan didn't know that Gu Yansheng was stimulated by Tang Shuo outside the door.

    Gu Yansheng stood in the corridor for a long time after listening to Zhou Yuanfeng's words yesterday. He never seemed to take the initiative to get close to Wen Niannan.

    Now that Wen Niannan has promised that he can pursue, he may be able to do some intimacy actions to enhance the relationship between the two.

    Gu Yansheng returned to the hall and dragged away Zhou Yuanfeng, who was talking at the banquet, to the study. He didn't let anyone go until early in the morning.

    But when he drove to the studio the next day, he saw what Tang Shuo was talking to Wen Niannan. Gu Yansheng stared at the sunflower in Tang Shuo's hand and hurriedly got out of the car and walked over.

    Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng's face unchanged, and said angrily: "You obviously used...you just

    used the tongue..."

    Gu Yansheng walked over to the piano and sat down, pretending to be puzzled: "What's the use? Be careful when you bump into it, what do you think I used?"

    Wen Niannan's face turned red, and he hesitated: "I..."

    Seeing that he was speechless, Gu Yansheng took out a sunflower and shook it before his eyes, softly. Said: "Mr. WE, can you teach me to play the piano?"

    Teacher? Wen Niannan was startled when he heard the title.

    "Your piano skills are already very good, you don't need to learn from me at all, and I don't accept students."

    A man who can play difficult famous songs in front of everyone when he was a teenager said that he wanted to teach him how to play the piano?

    Gu Yansheng put the flowers in the vase, his eyes flickered slightly and said: "I haven't touched the piano for many years. I don't know how to do it anymore. I want to enroll in a class with you, just like a student of mine. "

    Wen Niannan looked at his hands on the piano, his eyes full of pleading Gu Yansheng, he seemed to see Gu Lin at that moment.

    Why did Gu Yansheng suddenly become so...so rogue, completely different from the last time I saw him, making him completely unaccustomed.

    Wen Niannan squeezed his hand and said in a low voice: "I have a few concerts starting next week. I usually have to be busy writing music and I don't have time to teach you."

    "I can come when you are free . I can do it anytime, no

    I'm delaying your concert, and..." Gu Yansheng reached out and touched Wen Niannan's earlobe, and said softly, "And now I have to work hard to pursue you. You can't push me away. I will learn faster with you. "

    Wen Niannan's eyes flashed slightly, covering his ears and lowering his head.

    Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan's red ears, and said in a daze, "You look so cute now, your ears are red, and your face is red."