Chapter 176

Chapter 176

    Wen Niannan curled up to the ground while clutching his abdomen, trying to get the mobile phone on the cabinet but had no strength at all.

    "Um... it hurts"

    Gu Yansheng drove to the car and opened the door and rushed out. He raised his hand and smashed the door hard, shouting anxiously, "Niannian! Niannian!" The

    door was locked and could not be opened, Gu Yansheng watched Wen Nienan, who was lying on the ground in the computer and had no response, suddenly panicked. He slammed into the door with his body but couldn't open it.

    "Damn it!"

    Gu Yansheng stepped back and kicked the door. The door finally loosened, and he slammed the door open and rushed in.

    Gu Yansheng ran upstairs and rushed into Wen Niannan's room. He opened the door and saw Wen Niannan lying on the ground with cold sweat covering his abdomen.

    "Niannian! What's wrong with Niannian? Where is the pain? Is it stomachache?" Gu Yansheng quickly helped him to his feet and wanted to pick him up to the hospital but was pushed away.

    Wen Niannan's body trembled with pain. He opened his eyes and saw that it was Gu Yansheng, then raised his hand to push, and trembled: "Let go...you go away...I don't want you to help me!"

    Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan stubbornly. She was willing to let herself approach, and her heart felt pained like a knife, and she said distressed: "Be good, don't make trouble, you are going to the hospital when you are sick. You can beat and scold me when you are better. Good... Let's go to the hospital... I will take you. Would you like to go to the hospital?"

    Gu Yansheng helped him onto the bed. Seeing Wen Niannan was wearing only pajamas, he turned to open the closet and grab the coat. Suddenly his hand was caught.

    Wen Niannan subconsciously grabbed the hand, took a breath and asked: "Where are you going... are you leaving? Are you going to find Shen Luoan?"

    Gu Yansheng was startled, knelt down and looked up at Wen Niannan, and said softly: " Don't you want to see me? Or say... You actually want to see me? I won't go, I won't go, I'll take you to the hospital."

    Gu Yansheng gently dressed him, Wen Niannan stared at him and knelt in a daze. The eyes of people who put shoes on themselves on the ground instantly turned red.

    "-^=r Rubbish "I was

    born...

    Gu Yansheng's movements froze for an instant, and his voice trembled: "What did you... just call me? Can you call it again?"

    Even if I know that Wen Niannan is calling his name because he is so painful that he is unconscious, Gu Yansheng's. The eyes are still red.

    It’s been a long time since he heard this claim...

    "Well...I’m so painful...My stomach hurts so much. " "Do

    n’t be afraid, be good, I will take you to the hospital."

    Gu Yansheng took off his suit jacket and put it on Wen Niannan On his body, he picked up the person on the bed and ran into the car downstairs.

    -The brakes rang and a car suddenly stopped at the entrance of the hospital.

    Gu Yansheng opened the car door and took Wen Niannan out to the hospital. He ran and shouted: "Doctor! Come on!" During the