Chapter 190

Chapter 190 Okay...I agree to be engaged to you

    "

    Nian Nian ... Be obedient, put down the things in your hand..." Wen Niannan held the glass shard in his hand and slowly raised it to the snow-white neck, his hand was scratched by the glass shard, and the blood had flowed down his arm.

    Gu Yansheng looked at the scene in front of him and his face instantly turned pale, his breath froze in place, his eyes full of panic.

    Wen Niannan woke up to find that he was in a strange place, got out of bed and wanted to open the door, but found that the door was locked, and the windows were tightly sealed with wire.

    Looking at the black suit jacket by the bed, he realized that Gu Yansheng had brought him here.

    "Niannian don't move, put the glass down...obedient..."

    Wen Niannan looked at the tension in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and laughed at herself: "What are you pretending? Gu Yansheng ." Gu Yansheng

    stared at the sharp piece of glass. For fear that Wen Niannan would hurt herself.

    "Is it fun to play with me? The investor of the show is Gu, you deliberately asked Shen Luoan to record the show with me and ask those questions, didn't you just want to make me

    embarrassed in public?" Wen Niannan yelled, pointing outside the window: When are you going to play me! Did you bring me here and want to

    lock me up again!" Wen Niannan looked at the person in front of him emotionally, the fragment in his hand was closer to his neck, and a blood stain was drawn on his neck. .

    "No!" Gu Yansheng rushed forward and grabbed Wen Niannan's hand.

    "I locked the door because you didn't realize it... I'll let you go, don't hurt yourself..."

    Wen Niannan struggled to free himself from choking, "Why should I be so humble and humiliated by you! Why! You guys! Isn’t it enough to ruin me to the point where I am now! I hate you! I can’t wait to kill you!"

    Gu Yansheng suddenly held Wen Niannan’s hand, brought the glass shards close to his neck, and said bitterly: "I know you hate me, yes I failed you. You should hate me. If you want to kill me, do it..."

    Gu Yansheng slammed close to the sharp fragment, and Wen Niannan paled and let go of his hand and dropped the fragment.

    "You are forcing me! Gu

    Yansheng ...you are a demon..." The door was opened, and Wen Niannan walked out with blood on his hands. Gu Lin stared at the blood on his neck and was stunned.

    "Brother

    Niannan, " Wen Niannan glanced at Gu Lin with a hollow look, and walked out slowly.

    Gu Lin walked into the room and saw Gu Yansheng sitting on the ground with blood in his hands, frowning: "Are you looking for trouble? Can't you tell him the truth?"

    "Can't tell him..."

    "Why not?"

    "If Tell him that I was threatened because of the video,

    Nian Nian will think all this is his own fault, he will feel guilty..." Gu Yansheng stood up and picked up his coat, and said in a deep voice, "Have you cracked the Qin family system?