Chapter 168

Chapter 168-You Can Get His Body First

    Wen Niannan looked at the restored piano in front of him, his eyes moistened instantly.     —Exactly

    ...just like the piano ruined by

Gu Yansheng ... Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan with red eyes and bewildered, and whispered, "You...want to play it?"

    Wen Niannan didn't speak, but walked slowly to the piano, slightly Shaking up,

    he touched the piano keys and picked up the photo frame... This was taken to Gu's

    house when he was just married before . It was taken when he first learned music... Wen Niannan held the frame tightly and said: "Gu Yansheng …What is your purpose for doing this?"

    Gu Yansheng was just about to say what he suddenly heard Wen Niannan ask, he was stunned, his eyes flashed with bitterness.

    "I have no purpose, I just... just want to make up for the bastard thing I have done. I know your mother's piano is important to you, but I ruined it regardless of its meaning to you..."

    "I know Even if it’s repaired now, it’s not your mother’s piano, but... at least it’s been restored again, and you can see it again..."

    As Gu Lin said, Wen Nienan has been wounded all over by him...want to repair his heart The injury can only be done slowly, taking into account the feelings of the other party...

    Wen Niannan raised his eyes to look at Gu Yansheng behind him, and said with a slight tremor: "Make up... why the piano was destroyed, do you remember? Do you know what I was in my heart when I watched the piano being smashed? Does it feel?"

    "I..." Gu Yansheng's throat choked and he couldn't speak.

    "It hurts... It hurts... It hurts so much that I can't breathe... I just watched it being ruined by you in front of me! I hate myself for not being able to protect it, and hate myself for losing my favorite love for that so-called humble love The only relic left by the people!" The

    tears finally fell...

    Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan's tears, his heart was cut like a knife, and he walked forward to hug him, but was pushed away.

    "Do not touch me!"

    Regardless of Wen Niannan's struggle, Gu Yansheng pushed the person to the piano and hugged him tightly, raising his hand to gently wipe away Wen Niannan's tears.

    "Don't cry... I know it's impossible for you to forgive me, but I will continue to work hard. I will let you know that I am not the Gu

    Yansheng who would beat and scold you..." Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly, and he said, " Quiet the diary. Me."

    Gu Yansheng let go of Wen Niannan, went to the cabinet opposite the piano, opened the drawer and took out the diary, but did not give Wen Niannan.

    "Can you...can't leave and stay at home for a while? Xu Shu and Aunt Lan miss you too."

    Wen Niannan was startled but did not speak, Gu Yansheng sighed and handed the diary to him. Who knows Wen Niannan agreed.

    "I'll only stay for another half an hour.

    "Go and get a glass of wine. "Qin Qibai walked to the friend he knew and started talking, and asked Xiao Qihao to get the wine. When