Chapter 107

Chapter 107: The Smell of Wen Niannan in the Room

    The next day, Gu Yansheng, who usually went downstairs to the company early, did not come down uncharacteristically. Aunt Lan looked at the cold porridge on the table and sighed lightly.

    The man in the white nightgown on the big bed in the room was sleeping soundly. Some messy hair made the exquisite and three-dimensional features even more attractive, adding a touch of abstinence.

    Suddenly, the eyelashes trembled slightly, and the person on the bed slowly opened his eyes and woke up. The sharp expression in his eyes suddenly destroyed the beauty.

    Gu Yansheng rubbed his head and sat up, and found that he hadn't had a nightmare last night and had fallen asleep until dawn. He was a little dazed for a while.

    I looked at the clock on the wall and found that it was late. I opened the quilt and wanted to get up and get out of bed. I suddenly smelled a familiar smell on my body.

    Gu Yansheng lowered his head and smelled the faint smell on the quilt, and he was startled. The smell was also on his nightgown.

    He suddenly remembered that when he first lived with Wen Niannan, he often smelled this smell, like a faint milk scent, and an addictive sweet perfume.

    Gu Yansheng realized that he was full of Wen Niannan's smell, and his eyes flickered slightly. Was he sleeping so peacefully because he was in Wen Niannan's room.

    Looking at the cabinet where Wen Niannan's clothes were in the closet was empty, Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened and he got up and went away. Wash in the bathroom.

    As soon as Aunt Lan warmed up the food, Gu Yansheng came down. Gu Yansheng sat down and drank only a few mouthfuls of porridge before getting up and leaving to go to the company.

    "Sir."

    Gu Yansheng turned

    his head and asked impatiently: "What's the matter?" "Which hospital is he in? I want to see him, I'm a little worried."

    "I have divorced him, he is no longer Gu family member. No need to worry about him."

    "But sir"

    Gu Yansheng's eyes suddenly changed, and he sternly said: "Aunt Lan, do what you should do. Don't ask if you shouldn't. Don't forget that Wen Niannan has divorced me and is not Gu's family. You are not allowed to call his wife again. ." After

    that, he turned and walked out the door and drove to the company.

    Lan aunt sigh of relief turned and looked at how to move without meals, and today he is doing lady's favorite, meals can be on the table simply no one to taste the

    UO

    Gu building

    filled with many not on the table There was no one at the desk in front of the documents processed. Gu Yansheng, who had just finished the meeting, frowned and stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows looking outside in a daze.

    This morning, I was thinking about whether Wen Niannan's injury was good or not. I always thought of the bandaged appearance, and couldn't even enter the information.

    He always thinks of Wen Niannan lying on the hospital bed covered with injuries, without a family member beside him taking care of him, which reminds him of himself who was looking forward to his mother to visit after the kidnapping in the hospital.