Chapter 186

Chapter 186 The scumbag Gu Yansheng and Shen Luoan reunited?

    Gu Yansheng smashed the phone to pieces with red eyes, gritted his teeth and said, "What the hell do you think you are a threat to me!"

    Shen Luoan glanced at the wreckage of the phone on the ground, and sneered, "It doesn't mean that you dropped the phone. The video is gone, I have a lot of backups, not only I have, I gave it to the Qin family, and gave it to my uncle. If I have an accident, the video will still burst."

    "Shen Luoan, this is a kidnapping planned by the Qin family, and you framed him for harm If you lose him, the video will not be good for you! You will not end well!"

    Gu Yansheng was vaguely disturbed. Now is the crucial moment of the game, and the media of all countries are watching the players from different countries.

    If this video burst out to be almost devastating to WE, the consequences can be imagined.

    Shen Luoan laughed suddenly when he heard it, and suddenly pointed at Gu Yansheng viciously, and yelled: "Do you think I'm alive now? I'm now in such a field and it's all caused by Wen Niannan! He ruined everything about me! After the Qin family abandoned me, my uncle also felt that I was useless. Now my leg is injured and an abandoned son. I have nothing to lose. I am not afraid!"

    "I am not afraid of anything now! It’s Wen Niannan who is afraid! His reputation is now overwhelming and it’s the news of his competition, and he is afraid that the video will go out! Even if I die, I have to pull a back and let him accompany me!"

    Gu Yansheng remembered that Wen Niannan worked hard to practice the game. The look in expectant eyes before boarding made his heart tighten.

    If the video goes out, public opinion from the outside world will definitely crush him, and Wen Niannan will have a nervous breakdown again because of the video. The psychologist said that Wen Niannan can no longer be hit.

    "Did you think about it? Gu Yansheng, if you agree to my request and agree to be with me, then Wen Niannan will be fine. If you don't agree...this video will be seen by everyone."

    "Okay...I promise..."

    Wen Niannan Holding the sunflower from yesterday at the window, a faint smile seemed to flash in his eyes, but it was fleeting.

    He received a large bouquet of sunflowers as soon as he arrived at the hotel where the competition was held. There was still no card, but Wen Niannan knew who gave it.

    Wen Niannan walked to the piano and sat down, put the flowers on the piano and continued to practice.

    Wen Niannan knows that the World Piano Competition has always been strict, but this year suddenly new rules have been added. Contestants will cut off contact with the outside world during these five days. Mobile phones and computers need to be handed in. There are many piano rooms on the first floor for players. Practicing equipment.

    And this also caused Wen Niannan not to see the news and hot searches about Gu Yansheng... The

    next day, the finalists walked to the red carpet for interviews. Many reporters came on the scene, and the flash and shutter sound kept on.

    "This is the interview site for the finals of the Syllable Piano Competition. The players who can stand here are all champions who have experienced fierce competition in their own countries. Then there are 20 champions who will enter the finals..." The