Chapter 110

Chapter 110

    Gu Yansheng felt a bit uncomfortable in his chest, and began to feel that strange feeling again.

    "Master, what's the matter with you?"

    "Called Dr. Lin, I feel a little uncomfortable in my chest." After a

    while, Dr. Lin hurried over and took out the equipment he brought to give Gu Yansheng a whole body check.

    "Strange, I didn't check out anything."

    "How come there is nothing? I have suddenly felt tight in my chest these days and my heartbeat has been very uncomfortable. It has been a while."

    Dr. Lin's eyes lit up and he said. "Huh? Master, did you meet a certain person or something that made your heartbeat suddenly increase and make your chest

    tight and uncomfortable?" Gu Yansheng was startled. He just saw the picture of Wen Niannan before

    Dr. Lin saw him. Guessed that he was right, smiled and shook his head.

    "My silly young master, why are you sick? You have someone you like."

    Gu Yansheng became stiff and looked at Doctor Lin blankly: "What did you say? I have always liked something. People, why didn’t you feel this way before?”

    How could it be that because of this reason, I liked Shen Luo’an since high school, but I didn’t have the heartbeat speeding up and my chest was uncomfortable, but now I told him that my chest was uncomfortable these days because I liked it. People?

    Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened when he looked at the album on the table.

    He realized that every time he felt uncomfortable in his chest, he thought of

    Dr. Wen Nian Nanlin packing his own equipment, turning around and saying , “If you don’t believe me, I can go to the hospital for a full body check. Your body is very Healthy."

    Gu Yansheng left the old house and went back to the company to give the information to Zhou Yuanfeng. Standing alone in front of the French window, he went to the hospital in a daze.

    He is going to have a checkup. He wants to see Wen Niannan again. He wants to test if his chest becomes nauseous and his heartbeat accelerates.

    "Is it done? Okay, I know the consequences. I said I won't let him go. Even if the Qin family protect him, it will be useless."

    Tang Shuo took a deep breath in front of the bathroom mirror and turned on the faucet to wash. Wash your face.

    Yesterday, the assistant told him that the Qin family wanted to fish out Sun Qi. Tang Shuo naturally refused, so people blocked the Qin family and didn't let him succeed.

    Tang Shuo took the collected water to tidy up his clothes and went back to Ward 211. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Wen Niannan holding the bed and trying to get down.

    "Be careful!"

    Wen Niannan raised his eyes when he heard the sound. One of them fell forward without holding him steady. Tang Shuo hurriedly ran to catch him and threw him into his arms. His nose hurt when Wen Niannan hit.