Chapter 233

Chapter 233 Gu Yansheng Proposal in Public! Reproduce the first sight

    Wen Niannan stood in front of the mirror and looked at the white dress on his body. A panic flashed in his eyes. This dress was very beautiful, but he had a shadow on the white.

    "It's okay, just go to the old house to celebrate with Gu

    Yansheng 's friends...no surprises..." Wen Niannan tidied up his clothes and went downstairs. Xu Shu and Aunt Lan were talking quietly, and quickly stopped when he came down. Looking at him with a smile.

    "

    Hus ...Mr. Wen, are you going to the old house now?" Wen Niannan nodded and smiled: "Well, Yan Sheng said that the old house had a celebration party with his friends in the evening."

    Aunt Lan smiled but said nothing. , But his eyes are full of excitement.

    Wen Niannan glanced at the time it was already late, and Gu Yansheng still didn't come back, so he called his phone, but no one answered.

    "Mr. Wen, Mr. maybe already at the banquet, and just did not hear too much noise."

    Homely old house

    Wennian Nan door stood just off to see the housekeeper being a straight face saying something with the maid and told him to come Hurriedly walked over.

    "Mr. Wen, you are here. Old lady and they are all waiting for you inside. Come in."

    "Yeah."

    Wen Niannan stood at the door for a long time, squeezed his hand and let it go. He heard that there was a lively inside at the door. Many people laughed, but he still didn't dare to open the door and go in.

    Inside are all Gu's friends and relatives. He has not disclosed any relationship with Gu Yansheng, but he ran to Gu's family dinner alone.

    The old house butler came over from behind and smiled and said, "Mr. Wen, why don't you go in? The old lady is waiting for you."

    Wen Niannan nodded and took a deep breath, as long as he went in and waited for Gu Yansheng in the corner. It's okay, as long as you don't let them notice yourself.

    As long as...

    Wen Niannan gently opened the door and walked in, but just as soon as he entered, he was stunned.

    The sound of talking, laughing and talking in the hall stopped abruptly, and everyone turned their heads to look at him, staring at him up and down.

    Wen Niannan squeezed his hand and looked up, only to find that there were many people from major groups and famous families in the hall.

    Just like...just like the time when the Gu family father announced that he was the heir when he met Gu Yansheng for the first time...

    But this time everyone looked at himself...

    Didn’t Gu Yansheng say this was a family banquet? Why are these people.

    "Brother Nianboy, you are finally here, this suit is too good-looking." Gu Lin ran down from the stairs and pulled him to the hall.

    Wen Niannan slowly relaxed when he saw Gu Lin's tight body, pretending to be relaxed: "Well, what about Yan Sheng

    and Auntie and them?" Gu Lin smiled and did not speak. When the two walked to the hall, Wen Niannan felt it. Everyone was staring at him.