Tang Shuo×Mo Beiyi extra : 1

Tang Shuo X Mo Beiyi Extra 1: Scars from scratches under his blindfold

Country B

"Well, I'm home, I'll start a video with my brother in the evening."

Tang Shuo took the file and opened the door and walked to the sofa to sit down, rubbing his eyes tiredly and closing his eyes to rest, his shoulder still aching.

It has been a year, and he has left Country M for a whole year.

Tang Shuo, who had just arrived in Country B, stayed in the hospital for a long time. All his injuries had broken bones, and the recovery period was too long.

On the day of Wen Niannan's wedding, Tang Shuo lay in his hospital bed and watched the live broadcast. He saw the bright smile on Wen Niannan's face in the camera.

Tang Shuo stretched out his hand in a daze and stroked Wen Niannan on the screen. With that brilliant smile, with red eyes, he said, "...Is this what I can't hide?"

For the next few months, Tang Shuo endured the pain every day to do rehabilitation training. He wanted to recover. During that time, he could often hear his painful shouts in the rehabilitation room.

As soon as Tang Shuo recovered from his injury, he talked to Tang Lunxuan about the Qiyue branch. Tang Shuo also buried himself in his work. He was busy every day from morning to night, demonstrating his ability to make the company develop rapidly.

He didn't dare to stop, and he would think of people who shouldn't be thinking when he stopped.

Tang Shuo watched the activity of WE in the phone, slowly turned off the phone, got up and went to the room.

Tang Lunxuan called a video in the evening.

"Xiao Shuo, are you coming back this year? Mom said I missed you."

Tang Shuo smiled and shook his head, pretending to be relaxed: "No, there are a few projects here that have not been completed. Help me say sorry to my mother."

Tang Lunxuan asked about Tang Shuo's recent state, and then talked about the New Year.

"Xiao Shuo, are you really not coming back? It's been more than a year, I thought...you have put it down."

"Let it go... nothing can't let it go, I'm busy with the company, not because of anything else."

Both brothers knew this was a lie, and neither spoke again.

"Who is the video with? Your brother?" Another man's voice came from the other end of the phone, and Zhou Yuanfeng appeared in the camera with Tang Lunxuan in his arms.

Zhou Yuanfeng smiled and asked, "Tang Shuo, how is your company there?"

"It's all very good, and the company is also very smooth."

The two chatted about some company matters, and then hung up the video very late. Tang Shuo once again looked at the missing sunflower pendant under the phone, his eyes flickering slightly.

He thought he would never see those he knew in this strange place, but he didn't expect to meet again.

At the banquet, Tang Shuo was greeting people he knew with a wine glass, but he stopped when he heard the names mentioned by several people on the side.

"A fire broke out in the main house of the Mo family a few days ago. I heard that Mo Beiyi did it."

"Mo Beiyi? The famous Mo family in country Z?"