Chapter 206

Chapter 206 I'm Back to the Hotel

    "Gu

    Yansheng , let go." Gu Yansheng looked at the place where Wen Niannan had just been kissed by him, his eyes dodge a little, and finally released the hand covering his eyes.

    "

    Nian Nian ...I didn't steal it deliberately..." As soon as I removed my hand, I saw Wen Niannan's reddish eyes, which were full of panic.

    Seeing Gu Yansheng staring at him, Wen Niannan's expression suddenly became unnatural. He threw the clothes in his hand over, and got up to leave.

    Gu Yansheng caught the clothes and stared at Wen Niannan's leaving figure, hurriedly got up and ran after him.

    What Gu Yansheng didn't see was that Wen Niannan, who turned and fled, touched the kissed place, and his face turned red.

    "Niannian wait!"

    Hearing the sound behind him getting closer, Wen Niannan hurriedly speeded up his pace and walked to the side of the street. Suddenly he slipped and fell to the ground, his knee hit the steps, and he sucked in pain.

    Seeing this, Gu Yansheng rushed forward and helped him to sit aside, and said nervously: "How are you? Does it hurt? I'm sorry it's all my fault. I shouldn't chase you and scare you."

    Wen Niannan rubbed. Knee, raised his eyes to look at Gu Yansheng, and said: "Why did you appear in Country Z?"

    Gu Yansheng averted his sight, stretched out his hand to check Wen Niannan's injury, and said, "I...I'm on a business trip by the company. When I was nearby, I remembered that you said you were going to take a photo at the beach today.”

    Wen Niannan certainly knew that he was lying, but he didn't break it. He moved his leg and wanted to get up, but his face became pale because of knee pain.

    "Don't move, there is an old leg injury. Don't go. Have you taken painkillers? I will hold you back."

    Wen Niannan was taken aback . " What are you talking about?"

    Gu Yansheng took off his jacket and put it on Wen Niannan and reached out to hug him. , But was avoided by the other party.

    Gu Yansheng looked at his hand, thought of something, and sighed: "Your legs can't go now, so I don't hold you, can I

    carry you back, OK?" Wen Niannan didn't speak, but only clenched Gu Yansheng's clothes in his hand.

    It's getting dark, the street lights on the side of the road are all on, and a row of street lights looks like stars from a distance.

    The two figures under the street lamps flickered, Gu Yansheng slowly walked along the roadside full of street lamps with Wen Niannan on his back, none of them said anything, but each had their own concerns.

    "Niannian, hold me tight and don't fall." Wen Niannan on his back did not respond, and a lonely flash in Gu Yansheng's eyes.

    When he turned the corner and walked to another street, Gu Yansheng suddenly felt Wen Niannan slowly stretch out his arm to hug him, and the corner of Gu Yansheng's mouth suddenly smiled.

    After walking for a long time and finally returned to the hotel, Gu Yansheng took the room key and opened the door to help Wen Niannan walk in.

    Wen Niannan took the painkiller from his bag and took it, raised his eyes to look at Gu Yansheng standing aside, and said, "You...you won't go back?"