Chapter 238

Chapter 238 I want to ruin your wedding! Tang Lunxuan was injured

    Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly and stood up, handed him the phone on the table, and slowly asked, "Are you...preparing for our wedding?"

    Gu Yansheng smiled and said unnaturally: "You know.

    " Why don’t you tell me, we can prepare together."

    "I’m afraid you think I’m too impatient. I’m afraid you don’t want to have a wedding so soon. You have a lot of concerts next month. I want to get everything ready before then. For the wedding, you only need to practice the piano, and everything will have me.”

    Gu Yansheng felt that if the wedding was not held and everyone was told that they were married, he would never feel at ease.

    In the company these days, he couldn't calm down, thinking about what Wen Niannan was doing at home.

    Wen Niannan lightly shook his head and said, "This is the wedding of the two of us. I want to prepare with you. This will be a very precious memory."

    Gu Yansheng stepped forward and hugged the person in his arms, and said with a smile: "Okay, listen to you. Let's be together."

    "I told your father and my mother about the wedding. They said that they would come back to help us in a few days. Yuan Feng and Gu Lin will be back tomorrow. They will help me share the work. , I can free up time to prepare for our wedding."

    "Yeah."

    ... In the

    dress shop, the clerk took out the customized dress and handed it to Gu Yansheng. Gu Yansheng took the dress and went into the fitting room.

    "How about this one? The rabbit must like me wearing this."

    Gu Lin took out a blue-gray suit and compared it to the mirror. He thought it was pretty good-looking and planned to try it.

    Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at the time and smiled: "Why are you buying a suit again? It's your brother who got married but not you. Why do you seem to be more excited than him?"

    "I...no, I just feel like going to participate? My brother naturally needs to buy a new set of clothes for his wedding, and I also want to take the rabbit with him. Maybe he is very moved and wants to marry me after seeing it."

    "Does your kid Bai Jinchen know that you want to take him home to get a license to get married? Be careful to scare him."

    Gu Lin stuck out his tongue naughty, and said unconvinced: "Then Yuanfeng Brother, you? You are so good at teasing and coaxing. Didn't your A Xuan still agree to be with you now?

    Huh , you are not as good as me." Zhou Yuanfeng's expression changed, and he said solemnly: "A Xuan, he just doesn't dare to take this step yet. He has a gentle temper. Feeling cautious, Tang Shuo has become like this now. He only takes care of his younger brother. I will go to Tang's house to accompany him after a few days of work."

    Gu Lin scratched his head and jokingly said: "Stop talking about this. By the way, have you heard that the guy Qin Qibo was beaten into the hospital. He was so traumatized. After he woke up, he didn't say who beat him.

    He ran away from the hospital before his injury was healed ." Zhou Yuanfeng gave him a white look and said lightly: "He has a broken leg or a broken leg. Isn't he someone who can scream when he cuts a bit of skin?"