Chapter 213

Chapter 213 I Want You To Put On A Proposal Ring

    Wen Niannan originally thought that Gu Yansheng would come back very late, so after reading a book, he logged on to the website.

    Many fans privately wrote about his physical condition, and only then started a live broadcast explaining that his leg was injured, but they did not expect that Gu Yansheng suddenly rushed in.

    Gu Yansheng didn't expect him to be live, and after reacting, he quickly walked to a place that the camera couldn't take.

    But everyone watching the live broadcast saw the person who came in suddenly. The flower in his hand covered his face and stood behind WE. Although he stood far away and quickly avoided, the fans were excited.

    [ what! ! What did I see! ]

    [Who is this? Enter WE's room casually? ]

    [This is WE's house, and it's a big night, this man came in with a clever flower! ! What does this show! ]

    [Fuck, fuck, fuck! WE, you have a boyfriend? ]

    [WE has a big leg injury, so do you ask your boyfriend to take care of it at home? ]

    [Who is this? Long legs! The figure looks good]

    [It’s a sunflower, I think of someone, the hot search king]

    [Fuck, I think about it, Mr. Gu posted a picture of a sunflower some time ago. Isn’t this Mr. Gu? ]

    [I bet one hundred yuan, this is definitely Mr. Gu, it is not me that drinks expired milk! ]

    [Damn, my CP that I knocked back together after a year? ]

    Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng who was standing by with a flower in his arms, afraid of him being angry, and said: "Yes... Ordinary friend, I will take care of my friend's house for a while after the leg surgery."

    Ordinary friend...

    Gu Yansheng raised his head and answered the fan's question before watching the live broadcast. Wen Niannan's eyes flashed lonely, and she clenched the flower in her hand.

    Wen Niannan hasn't accepted him yet, he dare not cross the boundary at will, that is WE music world.

    He wanted to wait for Wen Niannan to truly accept that he was relieved. At that time... I hope Wen Niannan will be willing to introduce himself to everyone.

    Wen Niannan's gaze kept turning in Gu Yansheng's direction, and finally ended the live broadcast early and put the computer on the table.

    "Is that flower for me?" Wen Niannan took the initiative to speak.

    Gu Yan Sheng flowers handed him over to the bed, whispered: "? Ah, look good"

    . "Look good, you look good pick"

    "put it in a vase look better, you'll have seen, I Let Uncle Xu put sunflowers in the living room and corridor." Gu Yansheng took the vase and put the flowers in.

    "I'm sorry, what I said in the live broadcast just now..."

    Gu Yansheng paused with the vase in his hand, looked at Wen Niannan in a daze, and sighed: "I'm not angry. I know you are not ready. That's WE, not Wen Niannan, I Will wait until the day when you are willing to introduce me to them."