Chapter 229

Chapter 229

    Gu Yansheng knew that he blushed because he saw the wine and remembered the day he was drunk, but deliberately asked him.

    Wen Niannan drew out his held hand, afraid to look at Gu Yansheng's face, and said, "I am hot... my face is red."

    "I know you are worried about my body. I promise you will drink less in the future ." Yes, it is also to prevent drunk doing bad things, right?"

    Wen Niannan's face turned redder when he heard that, and he lowered his head.

    Gu Yansheng's eyes were full of smiles, and he stretched out his hand again to caress Wen Niannan's hand, raised his face and whispered: "Okay, don't bother you. If you blush and go home, Uncle Xu thought I was bullying you."

    "Didn't you bully?" Wen Niannan raised his eyes and looked at him in piss.

    Knowing that he blushed easily but deliberately mentioned drunk in public, Wen Niannan felt that the waiter on the side heard the conversation.

    Gu

    Yansheng was taken aback for a moment and said: "Well, do you want to punish me? Will you fine me go to the studio tomorrow and be an employee for you?" Wen Niannan said helplessly: "You... are you punishing or

    behaving ?" Wen Niannan Originally, because of Weibo, he was avoiding the limelight and the new album was about to be released. He didn't want to be said that he was trying to catch up on the new album.

    "Whether you are a good seller or take advantage of the opportunity, you can't be afraid of being photographed and never let me contact you outside, right? Let them take the photograph, I don't care."

    Wen Niannan sighed and did not refuse. He knew that what Gu Yansheng decided would not change.

    These days, I have been refusing to send him to the studio for fear of being photographed, and I don't want the two to meet outside. Gu Yansheng couldn't help it after many days.

    When we went back, the two people seemed to be getting along with each other in a awkward way. There was soothing piano music in the car, and Wen Niannan's eyes in the back seat became increasingly blurred.

    Gu Yansheng was in a good mood tonight. He hummed twice as he listened to the tune. When he got home, he parked the car. Xu Shu stood at the door and took his coat and was about to come.

    "Nan Nian when I get home."

    No one responded.

    Gu Yansheng turned his head and looked to the back seat, only to find that Wen Niannan was asleep leaning on the window. Outside Xu Shu came to open the door of the car where Wen Niannan was leaning.

    "Don't open the door, don't open." Gu Yansheng lowered his voice to stop Uncle Xu, got out of the car and took the coat.

    "He is asleep. I'll wait for him here. Give me the coat."

    Xu Shu was taken aback and nodded.

    In the living room, Aunt Lan prepared all the hangover soup. Her husband called and told Mr. Wen to eat outside at night and would not let her prepare it.

    Aunt Lan thought that she would definitely drink, so she prepared a hangover soup, but Xu Shu came in alone.

    "Hey? Where's the husband and wife? Why don't they come in?" Aunt Lan looked at the car in the yard and wondered.