Extra 2

Fanwai 2: Yan Sheng & Nian Nan's first time

Wen Niannan obviously felt that Gu Yansheng had become more and more attached to him recently. He made a phone call since he left home to go to the company, and started a video chat at noon. And Gu Yansheng's contact with him became more and more intimate, and he didn't feel uncomfortable at first.

I don't know that since that day, Gu Yansheng started to run over to hug him every time after taking a bath, let him blow his hair, and caress his waist every time he came over and hugged him every time he was sitting with him.

When the two kissed, his hand would naturally poke into his clothes, and Wen Niannan would blush and make him pause.

Gu Yansheng would like to rub his neck and ears, intentionally or unintentionally, when the two were getting along. At first, Wen Niannan often blushed and nervously, and would gently push him away.

However, Gu Yansheng looked at him innocently, every time it seemed natural and normal, and gradually Wen Niannan became accustomed to his intimate contact.

"I have a program to be recorded today. It is not convenient to start a video with you at noon."

Wen Niannan stood in front of the mirror and was tying his tie, but he couldn't do anything. Gu Yansheng, who was leaning on the pillow lazily on the bed, looked at him indulgently, got up and walked over.

Gu Yansheng hugged him from behind topless, held his hand, leaned close to his ear, and said in a gentle voice: "Idiot, I have taught you so many times and I can't learn it. Let me help you tie your tie in the future. OK? "

Wen Niannan heard the lazy magnetic voice in his ears, his face turned slightly red, and he said, "I...I don't usually need to wear formal clothes. I don't wear them until I go to the official show today."

Gu Yansheng saw that he blushed, and then deliberately put his chin on his shoulder and leaned on him, softly saying: "I teach you."

"Go through here, smooth this place first, then insert this from there, tighten and adjust it, okay, Nian Nian is great."

Wen Niannan unnaturally arranged his clothes and said with a smile: "Then I will go first. You will go to the company and drive slowly, so don't give another ticket."

a rebuke [ruler] "

Gu Yansheng pointed to his face, Wen Niannan smiled and shook his head, walked over to tiptoe and kissed the corner of Gu Yansheng's mouth.

"Okay, I'm leaving."

Gu Yansheng touched the corner of his mouth, smiled stupidly, and put on his clothes and went to the company.

Wen Niannan wrote the new song before his marriage to thank the fans for his company and his growth.

Fans even made this song called "Warm Light" top the DAWN website.

The video of the two ensemble watching each other's warm light was transmitted abroad, and this song became a must-have for many weddings at that time. Foreign fans also wish WE to find their love, and the warm light even occupy the top of many charts, so that people once again see the talent for music.

WE.

Wen Niannan received a call from Phil, his warm light was nominated, and he sent an invitation to the music award ceremony.

Gu Yansheng accompanied him to the awards ceremony. This awards ceremony was held in the last month of each year. When he got off the car on the red carpet, his eyes hurt by the flash of the media.