Chapter 237

Chapter 237 Gu Yansheng is preparing for the wedding, Tang Shuo is jealous

    Gu Yansheng sat aside with trembling hands in anger, but still resisted losing his temper.

    Just as Wen Niannan stepped forward to say something, Tang Shuo suddenly grasped his hand and whispered, "Will you go to the room with me? I don't like this person here."

    Wen Niannan glanced at Gu Yansheng and clicked. Nodding: "Well, let's go."

    Gu Yansheng's face became even more ugly when he heard it. Seeing the two happily went upstairs, he wanted to rush to throw Tang Shuo out.

    "Niannian, let's leave in 20 minutes."

    Wen Niannan paused and replied: "Well, I'll be down in 20 minutes."

    Mo Beiyi stood by and watched Tang Shuo smile with excitement. , I feel bitter.

    It turned out that I accompany him to play with him, accompany him to the place he likes, but it is not as good as the smile of Wen Niannan standing there.

    "Why don't you leave?" Tang Lunxuan watched Tang Shuo go upstairs, but turned his head to see that Mo Beiyi was still there.

    Mo Beiyi glanced upstairs and said faintly: "Xiao Shuo is back to change clothes. I promised to accompany him to the ski resort at noon."

    Tang Lunxuan frowned and said, "He is not going, I will not allow you to approach him. You don’t see each other again in the future."

    "Why... I'm playing with him, I have no malice."

    Tang Lunxuan's eyes flashed with unbearable, sighed: "You are deliberately making him dependent on you, Mo Beiyi, Don’t go on anymore, you know Tang Shuo doesn’t love you, and if you continue like this, both of you will be hurt.”

    Mo Beiyi squeezed his hand and said solemnly, “I will not let him get hurt, I will protect him. . "

    Tanglun Xuan to see him or not listening, Nu Sheng said:"? that your father what he is now in the M state, he warned me would hurt Don moon, little moon hard to eat more than enough, I do not want him to be deceived Your feelings were played by you and hurt again by your father, don't you understand it!"

    "Your father Mo Zun is in Country M?" Gu Yansheng heard the conversation between the two and suddenly stood up and walked over, grabbing Mo Beiyi by the collar and asked sharply.

    Gu Yansheng tightened his hand and said sternly, "I want to ask you something! What does your father want to do in Country M!"

    Mo Beiyi glanced at him and laughed at himself: "He wants me to go back. I want to use it for Tang Shuo. The reason for sending medicine came from country M."

    Tang Lunxuan was taken aback: "Do you want to inject Xiaoshuo with the antidote? He doesn't..."

    "I threw the medicine away, I don't want to inject him. I like how he looks lively and laughs. I don’t want him to remember those..."

    Gu Yansheng shook off Mo Beiyi and said coldly: "I don’t care what entanglement between you is, and no matter how you solve it, if you get involved again and hurt Nian Nian, I won’t Let you go! Don’t forget, it’s in my turf, not your country Z!"

    Mo Beiyi lowered his head and said in a

    deep voice, "I'm sorry..." Tang Lunxuan still couldn't say what he said, so he couldn't bear to say: " You go, don't come to him again."