Chapter 182

Chapter 182 I'm Not Afraid

    Gu Yansheng turned around after noticing that someone was approaching behind him. After seeing the knife stabbed at him, he tried to avoid him and his body suddenly hurt. The blood fell drop by drop along the knife to the ground, and the man holding the knife looked at Gu Yansheng in astonishment.

    "You"

    Gu Yansheng couldn't dodge the knife and pierced his left shoulder fiercely, but the black shirt showed no signs of bleeding, but the blood flowed down the knife down his arm.

    Gu Yansheng glanced at the injury on his shoulder, his eyes became cold and gloomy, and he looked at the man with the knife. Tim suddenly pulled the knife out and took a few steps back.

    "What is Tim stunned for? Kill him!"

    The man who was pinched took the opportunity to break free, and helped the people on the ground ran to Tim's side, grabbed the knife in Tim's hand, and said viciously: " I

    am going to teach you today, dare to do this to me!" Gu Yansheng covered the wound on his left shoulder and said with a gloomy expression : "I didn't plan to make a heavy hand. Now it is you who are looking for death. It seems that you don't need to hand it over to the police. "

    Several men's screams came from the streets and alleys. After a while, the sound disappeared, and the silence was restored.

    Gu Yansheng leaned against the wall and looked at the blood on his arm, lit a cigarette and looked at the people on the ground who were unable to move with their faces in pain.

    Gu Yansheng stepped forward and grabbed one person's hair abruptly, and said coldly, "Shen Luoan instructed you? What else did he say? Talk!"

    "I...we don't know who Shen Luoan is...ah!!! My hand!"

    Suddenly Gu Yansheng slammed the knife that stabbed him into the man's hand and nailed it to the ground, slowly exhaling the smoke ring, watching him scream indifferently.

    The man couldn't stand the torture and shouted: "Yes! Shen Luoan instructed it!"

    "Go on! What is Shen Luoan's plan?"

    "Shen Luoan gave us 100,000, let's take WE away and lock up, let...let us Interrupted his hand... and... ruined his face so that he could no longer play the piano and could not return home..."

    Gu Yansheng's expression became more and more gloomy, he clenched his fist tightly, and suddenly hit the man's face with a punch, and roared, "How dare you treat him like this!"

    Gu Yansheng stood up and staggered, clutching his left shoulder. The wound leaned against the wall, and his face was pale and panting.

    "Shen Luoan! Shen Luoan! How dare you! You did this to him!"

    He didn't have time to deal with the Qin family and Shen Luoan because he helped Wen Niannan find medicine, so he only asked Gu Lin to send someone to monitor him, but he didn't expect that the bitch Shen Luoan would dare If he kills Wen Niannan again, he will not let Shen Luoan go again this time.

    Qin Qibai stood at the door holding the medicine hesitating, Xiao Qihao had been whipped for several days.

    It was originally three days, but his father left to meet Xiao Qihao. After returning, he became furious for eight days and ordered him to go back to the room after his torture.