Chapter 139

Chapter 139 I'm Not Allowing You to Confess To Him

    "Hello, welcome to Cuckoo Restaurant."

    Gu Yansheng took off his coat and handed it to the waiter, and walked in.

    "Niannan, shall we go to the movie later?" A familiar voice sounded behind him.

    Gu Yansheng was stunned when he heard the familiar voice, turned around in shock, and looked at the person sitting in front of the window not far away.

    It was Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan...

    Tang Shuo handed the phone to Wen Niannan and said something. Wen Niannan also laughed at the content on the phone.

    Gu Yansheng just stood there and watched, a strange color flashed in his eyes.

    The same cuckoo restaurant, the same people, but the identities of several people have changed, and now I can no longer rush to question...

    "Sir? Your position is in the front."

    "No, I can just stay here."

    Gu Yansheng pulled the chair away and sat down. This position happened to be blocked by a painting in the middle. The opposite side could be seen, but the opposite side couldn't see here.

    Gu Yansheng watched Wen Niannan and Tang Shuo chatting sentence by sentence, and his hand holding the water glass tightened.

    Tang Shuo suddenly felt that someone was staring at him. He turned his head and looked around but there was nothing. Just about to withdraw his gaze, he saw the hand exposed by the table not far away—only the hand with the wedding ring...

    "Tang Shuo, what? Is it?" Wen Niannan followed his gaze and looked out, but was held down by Tang Shuo.

    "

    Niannan , do you...do you want to eat cake? I'll order it." Wen Niannan was startled and asked, "Didn't I just eat it?"

    Tang Shuo's expression was a little unnatural and said: "Yes...Is it, since Let's leave after eating."

    "Don't you want to wait for your brother?"

    Wen Niannan wondered why Tang Shuo kept talking endless words, and said, "Tang Shuo, what's wrong with you?"

    Tang Shuo looked behind Wen Niannan from time to time. He was very afraid that Wen Niannan would find the person behind him.

    He didn't want their date to be ruined by Gu Yansheng again, and he didn't want to make Wen Niannan sad because of Gu Yansheng.

    Suddenly Gu Yansheng stood up, took a meaningful look at Tang Shuo, turned and walked to the bathroom on the other side of the restaurant.

    Tang Shuo gritted his teeth and looked at the back, pretending to be relaxed: "Niannan, my brother is coming soon. We will leave when my brother comes. I will ask the waiter to pack some cakes and take them home."

    After that, he left in a hurry, and suddenly his hand was held by Wen Niannan.

    "Tang Shuo... are you really okay?" Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly and looked at Tang Shuo worriedly.

    He obviously felt that Tang Shuo became more and more anxious, as if he was afraid of worrying about something.

    "No... it's okay, I'll go upstairs to buy you a cake and then buy the order, and I will be back soon,"