Chapter 194

Chapter 194: I'm Better to Torture You Slowly

    "Don't be afraid... you just fell asleep... I'll take you to the hospital."

    Gu Yansheng trembled and tried to pick up the blood-covered person on the ground. Suddenly Wen Niannan dropped something in his hand and fell into the blood beside him.

    It was the musical note necklace... Now it was stained red

    with blood ... Gu Yansheng looked at the blood-stained necklace and collapsed instantly. Like the broken necklace, Wen Niannan was also stained red with blood ... Gu Yansheng was     rescued outside the

    hospital

Sitting on the bench covered in blood, blood stained on the white suit of the engagement, staring at the necklace in his hand unconsciously.

    "It's okay...you'll be okay...it'll be okay..."

    Gu Yansheng collapsed and clutched his red eyes, soaked by the rain, completely losing his former aura.

    Gu Lin stood aside and did not speak. He knew that it was useless to say anything, and looked at the rescue room with anxiety.

    "Gu Lin... Shouldn't I appear in his world... Should I disappear?"

    Gu Lin was stunned: "What?"

    Gu Yansheng choked up and said, "Every time I hurt him, the people who hurt him are I, every time I want to protect him and make him happy, I always hurt him..."

    "I ran into him with a car, and I watched him being hit in front of me, bloody and dying..."

    Gu Yansheng I will never forget how difficult it is to walk step by step to the dying Wen Niannan after getting out of the car. Every step is like stepping on a knife so painful that I can't breathe.

    "I...I obviously want to take all the best to him, but all I bring is harm..."

    Gu Yansheng burst into tears outside the rescue room, and Gu Lin's eyes were red.

    Zhou Yuanfeng rushed over with someone. Seeing Gu Yansheng's appearance, he knew that Wen Niannan was fierce and auspicious, and a flash of guilt flashed in his eyes.

    Gu Yansheng saw the two people behind Zhou Yuanfeng and screamed: "Why can Shen Luoan escape? Are you all rubbish!" A

    bloody man suddenly knelt down and said in a low voice, "Mr. Gu... it's my fault, I didn't. pay attention to let him escape ... "

    Gu Yan Sheng snapped:" go Gu Zhuang collar penalty whip leg break from rolling Gu Chu "!!

    the man looked stunned glanced Zhouyuan Feng, lowered his head:" Yes. "

    - next Zhouyuan Feng suddenly spoke, whispered: "... my fault ... I left the church because of a private matter not watching Shen Luoan, I thought he was dizzy

    down and not hurt the anti with a man leave ..."

    Zhou Yuanfeng received that the siren in the house had sounded and an outsider invaded, and he was worried about Tang Lunxuan's accident before taking a person to help.

    He thought that a person only needs to stay watching Shen Luoan enough, no one thought behind Shen Luoan will attack and ran away ...

    the door is opened the emergency room, the doctor came out.