Chapter 184

Chapter 184 Don't cry...I really don't hurt

    When Wen Niannan returned to the hotel, there was always something wrong. The lobby manager stood aside in a panic, and there were many security guards around.

    Wen Niannan took out his room card and was about to open the door, when suddenly he heard a scream from the room, and the door could not be opened.

    Wen Niannan tried again with his room key, and opened the door with a ding sound, but still couldn't open it.

    "Sir, this room is currently being cleaned, so you can't go in." A cleaning staff walked over and said blankly.

    Wen Niannan was stunned, this hotel turned out to be such a rule, the room card could not be opened during the cleaning.

    "Okay, thank you."

    Wen Niannan took out his mobile phone to call Phil, and said apologetically: "Teacher, the score is waiting, the hotel can't get in."

    "What score? I didn't let you get the score. Ah, where are you Wen now? You will be playing soon."

    "Don't you?"

    Wen Niannan held the phone tightly, suddenly thought of something, raised his eyes to the somewhat abnormal cleaning staff, and his hand showed Gu's family. wristband.

    The five people in black on the floor in the room were tied up, and Gu Lin was excited and put a knife on one of the people's necks, making a silent movement.

    Raising Gu Yansheng's hand to wipe off the blood on his face, he tensed his body and listened to the movement outside the door. He breathed a sigh of relief when Wen Niannan left and kicked the person on the ground.

    "You made the sound just now?"

    "I...I didn't mean..." Gu Yansheng suddenly took the vase and smashed it down, and the man's forehead suddenly shed blood.

    Gu Yansheng said faintly: "How many people did the Qin family send?"

    "I...I only know that there are two groups of people besides us. I don't know the others...Ah..."

    Gu Yansheng left a sentence to clean up and turned and left.

    After that, Gu Yansheng followed Wen Niannan to performance cities one after another. He would help him solve the danger in advance, protect

    him all the way , and send a bunch of sunflowers after each performance.

    Before he knew it, the tour was about to end, and Phil was preparing for the finale performance.

    "Wen, how did you write the music for the competition?"

    "It's finished, teacher, would you like to see it for me?"

    Phil's eyes were full of surprises after reading it, and excitedly said: "Wen! You are a genius! This piece of music will definitely help you win the championship with a sensation in the world, and you will be the first world champion in your country M!"

    "My mother's death day is approaching, I want my name to be engraved on the championship list, I want Give the trophy to my mother."

    "Wen, are you going back to China after the celebration tonight?"

    Wen Niannan nodded: "Well, I'm going back to prepare for the game."

    Looking at the sunflower on the table, Phil said in confusion. "Every time we go to a new country, your fans can send sunflowers. How does he do it? Is he following us?"