Chapter 122

Chapter 122: The Musical Note Necklace Lost

    "Okay, I 'm really good at playing." Before the applause fell, Gu Yansheng rushed out and grabbed Wen Niannan's hand, who was still playing the piano.

    Wen Niannan raised his eyes and glanced at the hand that was holding his own. His eyes flickered slightly, and he said faintly: "Let go."

    Not only did Gu Yansheng not let go, the strength in his hand became heavier.

    "How dare you play with Tang Shuo in public, frowning for fear that others don't know what your relationship is?"

    " Does it matter to you who I play the piano? Do you want to smash this piano again?"

    Gu Yansheng was startled, like I remembered something: "What? I'm not"

    "What are you doing Gu Yansheng! Let go of your hand, you hurt him!"

    Tang Shuo stepped forward and pushed Gu Yansheng away, looking nervously at the hand that was caught Hong.

    After Gu Yansheng was pushed aside, he watched Wen Niannan quietly lowered his head and let Tang Shuo hold his hand, his pupils shrank slightly and his face suddenly became ugly.

    "You dare to take

    care of me for anything!" "President Gu, you divorced Niannan. Now he is free. He plays the piano if he wants to. Does it matter who you play with?"

    Gu Yansheng heard His face became even more ugly, he looked down at the pattern on the floor, and clenched his fists.

    "External rumors are true? Is this Mr. Gu still reluctant to give up to his wife?"

    "This is also true of Mr. Gu. When he was not divorced, he didn't cherish upset and scolding. Now that he is divorced, he is now a baby. "I

    didn't take it down after such a fierce online noise. It was Gu's acquiescence. I knew my wife was WE after divorce.

    I regretted it." "If I remember correctly, Mr. Gu didn't play with his little lover last year ." Was it? Wen Niannan rushed out and interrupted last time." The

    whispering and arguing voices of people around made Gu Yansheng's anger even worse.

    Looking at Wen Niannan, who was standing behind Tang Shuo who never paid attention to him, Gu Yansheng immediately stepped forward to pull Wen Niannan's hand again: "Follow me, I have something to ask you."

    Wen Niannan took a step back with a cold face, in his eyes. Full of indifferent.

    Tang Shuo pressed Gu Yansheng's shoulder, his tone became a little mocking: "Mr. Gu, don't make yourself embarrassed, so many people are watching."

    Gu Yansheng stared at his dodged hand for a moment and saw The indifferent expression in his eyes suddenly tightened, as if

    he was being pierced by needles. "He is not a pushy, is he the ensemble you took the initiative to mention?" Gu Yansheng grabbed Tang Shuo's tie and glared at him harshly.

    Tang Shuo glanced at the worried Wen Niannan behind him, and took a step closer and mocked with a voice that only two people could hear: "Yes, I mentioned it, Mr. Gu, are you familiar with this scene? Did Shen Luoan play the piano together on your birthday to humiliate Nian Nan?"

    "The only difference is that the protagonist now being mocked by the group has become you, and the person Nian Nan trusted has also become me instead of you. How?"