Chapter 201

Chapter 201 You are the one who forced him to swallow medicine and commit suicide

    Gu Yansheng left the cemetery and went home, looking at Gu Lin's ID on the bed, a strange color flashed in his eyes.

    Did you really just leave like this... Are you really willing...

    Gu Yansheng subconsciously reached out to touch his neck, and suddenly remembered that the necklace had been returned to Wen Niannan.

    He doesn’t have anything related to Wen Niannan anymore. It seems that he has been completely cut off. Even the ring marks on the wedding ring on his hand are about to disappear...

    Take out his phone and click on Weibo and look at the Weibo portrait. With WE smiling softly, Gu Yansheng's heart seemed to be cut by a knife.

    "My thoughts... My WE? Goodbye..." The

    finger was about to drop on unfollowing, and suddenly a message popped up on Weibo.

    "The genius pianist WE was in treatment for a serious illness and announced his withdrawal from the music industry due to physical reasons. He posted a blog to thank the fans for their company all the way."

    Seriously ill... Quit the music industry? How could this be?

    Gu Yansheng was stunned, and hurriedly slid down to read the Weibo that Wen Niannan had posted.

    "Thank you very much for your company all the way. It's been almost a year since the identity was announced, and I have experienced a lot during this period, but now I can only say goodbye to the stage due to physical reasons. Thank you for loving the imperfect me."

    Gu Yansheng looked at that After breathing on Weibo, he raised his hand to cover his eyes and murmured, "How could this happen... The doctor clearly said that he had recovered well from the car accident. He clearly used the best team of doctors and medicine, how could he..."

    Gu Yansheng threw After getting his passport, he dialed Gu Lin's number.

    "Hello." The person on the other end of the phone was a little hoarse.

    "Gu Lin, did Dr. Li go to see     Niannan ?"

    "Yes, he left with Tang Shuo."

Did Wen Niannan become ill again...

    Wen Niannan stayed in the piano room all night with a photo of his high school graduation Is placed on the piano.

    The shower in the bathroom was turned on, and the water hit the people curled up on the floor.

    As long as Wen Niannan closed his eyes, Gu Yansheng's face was all in his mind, his ears buzzed and he couldn't hear clearly, and his headache was about to split. Holding a bottle of medicine in his hand, he took out the medicine blankly and stuffed it into his mouth.

    "Dr. Li said that as long as I take the medicine, it won’t hurt... I take the medicine obediently and it won’t hurt anymore."

    — Two

    tablets, five tablets … Ten tablets … Looking at the bathtub full of water in front of him, Wen Niannan smiled and smiled. She smiled and tears flowed down, and slowly dipped her body in.

    Wen Niannan's vision became increasingly blurred, and slowly closed his eyes.

    He seemed to hear his father holding him in panic and calling his name.