Chapter 222

Chapter 222 Break into the bathroom! Can i touch your waist

    Wen Niannan saw the strange look in his eyes, and the pain in his heart was like being cut by a knife, and slowly let go of Gu Yansheng's hand.

    Suddenly his hand was held, Wen Niannan was startled, and looked up at Gu Yansheng, only to find that the other person was also looking at him curiously.

    "You are very similar to the person I just dreamed of."

    Wen Niannan said blankly: "Do you...do you know what your name is?"

    "Why don't you know? I'm not a fool." Gu Yansheng blinked and asked curiously. Tao.

    Wen Niannan stepped forward and asked tentatively: "Can you tell me your name?"

    "My name is..." Gu Yansheng stopped. He couldn't call his name, and his brain went blank.

    A frustration flashed in Wen Niannan's eyes, but she still couldn't remember.

    After tentatively asking a lot of questions, he couldn't remember all of them, but what surprised him was that Gu Yansheng didn't lose all his memories, but thought he was sixteen now.

    But the 16-year-old Gu Yansheng is arrogant and solitary, not approachable. He is not such a smile and talkative.

    Wen Niannan got up and wanted to see a doctor, but was dragged by Gu Yansheng's clothes to prevent him from leaving.

    "Where are you going? You are not allowed to go. You haven't told me who you are."

    Gu Yansheng grabbed Wen Niannan's clothes and refused to let go, for fear that he would run away.

    "I...I'm your lover." In the

    next few days, Wen Niannan showed Gu Yansheng many photos to make him remember, but Gu Yansheng didn't remember it at all.

    Lu Yun learned that Gu Yansheng had woke up and hurried back, and brought news about the medicine.

    "How is he now?"

    Zhou Yuanfeng frowned, "I don't remember anything. It's like a completely changed person. Has the antidote fallen?"

    "Mo Beiyi can't remember anything like this, too. Master Mo has no cure. He is also looking for someone to do the cure." Lu Yun sighed and looked at the person in the ward who was watching the video.

    Gu Lin suddenly said, "I can help. As long as he provides materials and equipment, I can help."

    Lu Yun's eyes lit up and she said , "Okay, we must research it out as soon as possible."

    ...

    Gu Yansheng is discharged from the hospital. Heaven taught him to know the people around him briefly, and he remembered it quickly.

    Although Gu Yansheng has lost his memory, he adapts quickly to everything around him, and he handles the work in the company handily.

    Gu

    "obsessed, obsessed Can I come in?" Qin Sheng Yan Gu outdoor sounded the voice, Wen Niannan shook his head helplessly.

    "Come in."

    Gu Yansheng in a formal suit opened the door and ran in. Seeing Wen Niannan ignoring him while practicing, he lied on the piano and muttered: "Good