Chapter 179

Chapter 179

    After escaping Gu Yansheng from the park, Wen Niannan went back home in a daze, shaking his hand slightly and took out the key to open the door, but because his hand was shaking, the key could not be inserted.

    "Hurry up... please open it up..."

    Wen Niannan heard movement behind him, his eyes were full of fear, turning his head and looking behind him, but only an orange cat jumped off the tree.

    Click... The

    door opened from the inside, and Father Wen looked at Wen Niannan suspiciously: "Xiao Nian? I thought it was a prying door. Did you not bring the key?"

    Wen Niannan did not speak but looked at Father Wen with empty eyes. It was only then that something was wrong with Wen Niannan.

    "Xiao Nian, be good, will you go in with Dad? Come

    on, dangle me." Father Wen helped Wen Niannan walk to the living room sofa, Wen Niannan curled up on the sofa and looked a little dazed, and Father Wen sighed and squeezed his hand. .

    He didn't know why Wen Niannan was irritated and caused the illness to relapse, so he went to the kitchen and took out his mobile phone and dialed Dr. Li's number.

    "Hey, Dr. Li, I am Wen Niannan's father. Yes, Xiao Nian has just had an illness again. He is receiving treatment and taking medicine. Why is he still... What are you talking about! He didn't go for psychotherapy anymore?"

    Father Wen's voice was a bit loud, and he turned and looked at Wen Niannan in the living room, and he was relieved to see that there was no response.

    "Yes, I also contacted him and asked him to keep going, but

    Niannan didn't answer my call, and he didn't want to come to the hospital since then. He must have taken the medicine secretly." Dr. Li turned his hand over Wen Niannan His diagnosis record, frowning said: "At that time, he had only taken his one month's dose. The medicine should have been out long ago, but he didn't come to the hospital. He stopped taking medicine..."

    Wen's father sighed, "How long has it been for him?" …The medicine has stopped..." After

    listening to Wen Niannan’s symptoms from Father Wen, Dr. Li carefully told Father Wen what to do next.

    "He is now with the psychological spirit is very weak, not to stimulate him, so he went to the room to rest, do not let him be alone in a daze cranky, to distract him, or he is likely to hurt yourself."

    Wen father Hearing what Dr. Li said, his heart tensed sharply, and his voice trembled: "Will he hurt himself... Will he self-mutilate?"

    Why did it become like this... After all these years, why did he suddenly get sicker?

    At first he thought that Wen Niannan was so thin because he was busy with work, but it turned out that his condition worsened because of his poor mentality...

    "Don’t worry, Mr. Wen, this is just a professional reminder, not that Niannan did the same. He has a very strong mentality."

    "He is the most sober person among the patients I have ever contacted. He can hardly be seen as a depression patient. He knows exactly what he is doing. He lives very thoroughly. He will wait until the attack is over. Okay, as long as you look after him, I will deliver the medicine to you when you are off work."