Chapter 159

Chapter 159: I'm Stupid...I Will Make You Hurt

    Gu Yansheng stared at Wen Niannan in the second and sixth grade of high school written in the somewhat worn diary, and suddenly thought of something when he saw the letters GYS and WNN.

    "GYSWNN is... Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan"

    the diary in his hand seemed to attract him to open it, but the diary could not be opened without a password.

    Gu Yansheng tried a few passwords. Wen Niannan's birthday and Wen's mother's birthday were still wrong.

    Gu Yansheng looked down at the white coat in his hand and then at the diary, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes.

    He tried the password... the password lock was unlocked...

    "It turned out to be... this password..." The

    password is Gu Yansheng’s birthday...

    Gu Yansheng took a deep breath and slowly opened the diary, and found that the date of the diary was actually written in M9. At that time, Wen Niannan was only fourteen or five years old...The

    first article was written by Wen's mother, but when he turned to the second...The third...Gu Yansheng 's hand holding the diary suddenly froze, his eyes full of disbelief.

    July 6, M9

    "Today I went to see my mother and brought her favorite lily flower. Every time I missed her, I would play the piano left by my mother, as if she was still with me, father and he It’s been a long time since I had a meal with me, no one spoke with me, but now I can write things in the diary after I buy it. "

    M9年July 16

    ," said the father to take me to the party, but I do not want to go, I'm afraid to see those kids, but I was happy to let his father agreed, it seems to be very homely banquet, a very powerful very powerful Company, I hope there will be cakes I like at the banquet. "

    M9年July 18

    ," I'm so happy today to a party, I met an angel, as if he was a white dress in light, he saved those children were deliberately shut me up, he's the best I've seen long I see the best person to play the piano. It turns out that he is Gu Yansheng, the heir of the Gu Group. His name is so nice. I really want to be friends with him. 』

    July 27, M9

    "Today I followed my father to the banquet, and I saw him again, he was still surrounded by everyone, still the most dazzling existence, but I didn't dare to talk to him and sit aside Looking at him is already very happy, I hope I can dare to talk to him one day. "

    M9, August 15,

    "Today I saw Gu Yansheng again at the banquet. This time he talked to me. He handed me a handkerchief to wipe the water stains on my body. The handkerchief was

    embroidered with his name . Hello. Happy, smirked for a long time, as if he had seen him, he was really gentle and his voice was so good. "

    M9, August 28,

    "When school is over, I will run from school to Gu Yansheng 's school to watch him secretly. His school is far away. He was taken away by the housekeeper when I arrived. I saw him today. He walked back instead of riding in the car. I followed him secretly and looked at him. He seemed to have spotted me. I was a little afraid to follow him. It was not very polite. I just saw him today. Very happy, come back tomorrow. "