Chapter 157

Chapter 157 I've Ruined His Mother's Piano

    Wen Niannan held the earphone's hand stiff, raised his eyes and looked straight at the camera, saying every word: "I said...Don't tell me to read."

    Gu Yansheng in front of the screen looked at the stubborn eyes in the live broadcast and said in a deep voice. "Niannian, if you don’t read it, then I’ll read it."

    "Gu...you...are you crazy? This is a live broadcast..."

    Gu Yansheng sighed lightly and said: "WE I am your fan, maybe you watch I have recognized me by ID, and I often leave messages and send private messages to you. I have liked you for more than two years before knowing that you are Wen Niannan. I have been fascinated since the first time I heard your music, only listening to your music

    Only to make me feel at ease, but now...I have encountered the difficulty of making Tidy uneasy...I want to ask WE, can you?" Wen Niannan lowered his head and listened to the sound from the headphones, squeezed his hands, and did not respond.

    What exactly is Gu Yansheng going to do... crazy?

    Seeing that the atmosphere was a little stiff, the host hurriedly said: "It seems that WE is a bit embarrassed. This fan has difficulties and can tell fans and friends to help you with WE."

    Gu Yansheng looked at the necklace in his hand and whispered: "I want to know what to do to save a person... If it's after doing too much to him..." The

    host looked at the barrage of the screen, and probably knew what it was, and asked embarrassingly: "What is it? What's wrong?"

    "It's too much... He is a very gentle person. He saved my life, but he himself was seriously injured. I didn't choose to believe him when he was framed by others. I was talking to him. I didn’t care about him in the three years of marriage, and even the wedding anniversary he had prepared for a long time was ruined by me..."

    "Enough...Don't say..."

    Wen Niannan heard Gu Yansheng's words and his heart was bitter, and he didn't want to recall these , But Gu Yansheng did not stop.

    Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened and continued to speak to the person on the screen.

    "I knew he was afraid of the dark but threw him into the basement. He was afraid of scarring... I let him leave a scar on his forehead... I ruined his precious piano... Even the only wedding ring was fake... I Abandoned him when he was the most isolated and helpless, and was defeated by me when he had the last hope. I hurt him again and again without knowing it, I..."

    "He let me know how it feels to be jealous , It was he who

    taught me what like is, it was he who taught me how painful it is to lose the most important person..." Wen Niannan suddenly pulled off the headset and stood up, his body trembling slightly, and his head suddenly looked up. The camera

    trembled : "Enough! Shut up!" Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan trembling out of control in the camera, and felt a sudden pain in his heart, and whispered: "Niannian...sorry...I love you, I want to save you. …Please give me a chance? I know you love me, you have me in your heart…"

    "Shut up! Shut up! I don’t want to listen!"

    Wen Niannan suddenly lost control of emotion and turned and walked down the stage. He was quickly cut off, and Gu Yansheng in front of the screen looked at the hung up phone with bitterness in his heart.