Chapter 197

Chapter 197: The Lies That Gu Yansheng Painfully Planned

    Enduring the pain, Wen Niannan raised his hand and picked up the musical note necklace around his neck with some effort, but found that there was a break in the necklace.

    Suddenly, some blurry pictures flashed in his mind, the person standing in front of the car walking towards him in the rainy night, while he was lying on the ground unable to move, his whole body was so painful that he could not breathe.

    The broken musical note necklace stained with blood on the ground was particularly conspicuous, and he gradually lost consciousness.

    Wen Niannan seemed to feel that someone was holding him up, but he couldn't see the other person's face.

    Father Wen and Tang Shuo walked in while talking about something. He was taken aback when he saw the person waking up in the bed, and hurriedly walked to the side of the bed.

    "Niannan, you finally...finally woke up."

    Tang Shuo stepped forward and held his hand. Father Wen hurriedly poured a glass of water to help Wen Niannan feed the water.

    Seeing Wen Niannan's expression a little unnatural, Tang Shuo said, "

    Niannan , is it still hurting ?" Wen Niannan looked at his father and said: "How long have I been in a coma?"

    "You were hit by a car in an alley and fell into a coma a lot. God, I finally woke up now."

    Tang Shuo glanced at the necklace Wen Niannan had been holding in his hand, his eyes flickering slightly, and asked: "

    Niannan , do you remember what happened in the alley?" Wen Niannan looked at the necklace. , His body stiffened slightly, and he said: "I remember...Shen Luoan asked me to get back the necklace, and then there was a dispute. I was pushed out and hit my car... Gu Yansheng's."

    Tang Shuo looked at Father Wen.

    Looking at the other party for a moment, Tang Shuo seemed to have thought of something, and said, "Do you remember what Shen Luoan told you?" Wen Niannan tried to recall what happened that night, but he only remembered the hand that Shen Luoan pushed him. With Gu Yansheng who got out of the car.

    "I can't remember."

    Tang Shuo breathed a sigh of relief and whispered softly: "Yes, Gu Yansheng drove you and Shen Luoan pushed you. They hurt you so badly and almost lost your life, don't you think about it? Don't think about it when you get up."

    "Tang Shuo?" Father Wen glanced at Tang Shuo, but sighed without explaining.

    In fact, after the fire broke out, Gu Yansheng called from the hospital to see them.

    When they arrived, they saw Gu Yansheng, who was lying in the hospital with a pale face. His arm was badly injured and his clothes were covered with blood.

    But what Gu Yansheng said to them that night surprised him.

    Father Wen asked in shock: "What did you say?"

    "I hope you can help me hide from him, don't tell him about the video, and don't tell him about my injury. I have helped him clear the obstacles on the road. The Qin family and Shen Luoan will never hurt him anymore. I only hope that he can continue to make his favorite music.” It wasn’t until the Qin Group incident broke out that Father Wen knew that Gu Yansheng did it for his little thoughts. So much.