Chapter 241

Chapter 241 Gu Yansheng asks for a hug live broadcast, Zhou Yuanfeng confesses success

    "Tang Shuo was transferred to hospital?" Wen Niannan was stunned. He just woke up and was weak today, why did he choose to transfer...

    Gu Yansheng sighed in relief when he heard that, a flash of light flashed in his eyes, but he watched Wen Niannan asking about Tang Shuo's injury

    Frowning again, Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at Gu Yansheng , whose hand holding the bowl on the bed was bursting with veins, and sighed: "Tang Shuo doesn't want to see anyone. He only saw his brother. He knew that you and A Sheng were also there. After being silent for a long time, he suddenly said that he wanted to transfer to the hospital."

    Tang Shuo didn't want to see anyone, and didn't want to see anyone anymore. Without seeing anyone, his heart wouldn't be messed up.

    Wen Niannan knew that Tang Shuo, who had recovered his memory, was in distress, and needed peace and time.

    "Let him be quiet and take good

    care of him." Wen Niannan's trance made Gu Yansheng's face more and more ugly, put the bowl on the table very hard, and said in a deep voice: "Tomorrow I can be discharged from the hospital, I think I'm almost recovering. , You can get out of bed and walk.”

    He was pretending to be seriously injured just to prevent Wen Niannan from going to see Tang Shuo. Now that Tang Shuo is transferred to the hospital, he doesn't have to pretend to be, he has to hurry up to prepare for the wedding.

    Wen Niannan stared at the sprinkled porridge, and said in a daze: "Discharged from the hospital? Didn't you say that the waist was injured and needs acupuncture?"

    Gu Yansheng's expression was a little unnatural. Zhou Yuanfeng knew what he had done when he heard it, and his eyes suddenly changed. Liang,

    jokingly said : "Oh? Was your waist hurt?" Zhou Yuanfeng stepped forward and patted Gu Yansheng's waist with his hand, and smiled: "A Sheng, is your waist okay? Can it be twisted so easily."

    Gu Yansheng glanced at the person who was holding back his smile, gritted his teeth and said: "If you don't speak, no one

    will treat you as dumb." Gu Yansheng turned to look at Wen Niannan, who was staring at his waist as soon as he was about to speak. Some doubts.

    "I have recovered my waist and it's okay. If you don't believe me, we can try it at night and you will know if my waist is good."

    Wen Niannan was taken aback, raised his eyes to look at Gu Yansheng, and realized what he was talking about, the back of his face suddenly turned red.

    Zhou Yuanfeng laughed when he saw it, and joked, "Gu Yansheng, you are too

    good at playing

    a gangster . Be careful to scare Niannan away from you." "You are ashamed to say that I'm playing a gangster , who did you tricks." Gu Yansheng stretched out his hand and held Wen Niannan. With his hand,

    chuckled softly : "What's your blushing? It's because you have been staring at me to ask." Wen Niannan's head was lowered and his ears were red.

    "Okay, don't bother you. I will let     Yuanfeng go through the discharge procedures tomorrow morning and accompany you home tomorrow."

    ...

After finishing the procedures, Zhou Yuanfeng went out to buy some food, but did not go to Gu Yansheng's ward, but Drive to another hospital.