Chapter 245

Chapter 245 The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (Part One)

    When Gu Yansheng put on the white clothes again, just like when the two met for the first time, this time... he will hold his hand tightly and spend the rest of his life with him.

    Today they are getting married, and Wen Niannan will only have him from today onwards.

    Gu Yansheng put on his dress and walked out of the room and went downstairs. The best man Gu Lin and Zhou Yuanfeng downstairs turned to look at him.

    Gu Yansheng smiled at each other with tension in his eyes.

    Zhou Yuanfeng asked: "A Sheng, are you ready?"

    "Well, ready. I have been looking forward to this day for too long. I can finally take his hand and stand in the auditorium to take the oath."

    Gu Lin stepped forward and patted him on the shoulder, jokingly said, "Brother, you are so handsome in this outfit. The white jacket and black shirt are so handsome. Brother Niannan will love it if you see it."

    Gu Lin looked at his white. Dress, eyes

    lit up and said: "I want to get married too. It would be so romantic to hold hands with someone I like." "No, you are not." Zhou Yuanfeng suddenly spoke meaningfully.

    "What?"

    "You're not the next to get married, because the next one will be me, Xiaolin, you can only be the third."

    Gu Lin was stunned, and shouted, "Why am I bottoming out again? I'm not convinced, haven't you proposed to the Tang family's brother yet? Let's play to see who gets married first, and I will get ahead of you."

    Gu Yansheng heard him mention Tang Lunxuan, and he took a little bit of his body and asked, "Yuan Feng , Have you been at the Tang's house all this time?"

    Zhou Yuanfeng nodded and said, "Well, A Xuan hasn't recovered well yet, I don't worry that he is at home alone."

    "Anyone..."

    Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly. Faintly said: "Tang Shuo... has he really left?"

    "Well, Tang Shuo suffered a serious leg injury. There is a very good recovery organization in country B. He wants to leave country M and find someone who is stranger The place starts again, which is good for him."

    Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at Gu Yansheng, and said in a deep voice: "Tang Shuo cried in the room for a long time before he left. He left the sunflower pendant. He said he wanted to throw it away. He didn't take the high school photos. He didn't take them all. Let’s go.”

    Gu Yansheng turned around and looked out the window, before he muttered for a long time: “It may be a good thing to leave, you...help me say sorry to Tang Lunxuan.”

    “Let’s go, time is almost up.”

    Gu Lin also shook his head. He stood up and hurriedly said: "Yes, yes, my rabbit has already arrived. If I weren't for the best man, I would have gone looking for the rabbit."

    Zhou Yuanfeng sat aside and smiled and shook his head, seeing Gu Yansheng not talking. There was something wrong and asked: "A Sheng, what's the matter, you won't be afraid?"

    Gu Yansheng looked at his white dress and sighed: "I'm just...I'm a little nervous, I really want to marry him as my wife. Does it feel like a dream, I'm so afraid that it will be fake after waking up."