Chapter 215

Chapter 215 Gu Yansheng Derailed Like Back then?

    Wen Niannan's face turned pale with pain, his eyes lit up when he heard the door opening, but his eyes were full of gloom after seeing who it was.

    "Mr. Wen! What's wrong with you, Mr. Wen? Mrs. Xu is uncomfortable." Aunt Lan exclaimed and hurriedly called to the outside world.

    Uncle Xu hurriedly walked in to help Wen Niannan, and saw the person with a pale face covering his abdomen, and said worriedly: "Did you have a stomach attack?"

    Wen Niannan nodded because of the pain, his forehead was covered with cold sweat.

    "I'm going to get the medicine."

    Xu Shu hurriedly went to the kitchen to get the medicine and a cup of water and handed it to Wen Niannan, and said: "This is my husband who is afraid that you will not eat well. This medicine is very effective. It will be effective soon."

    Wen Niannan looked at the medicine in his hand and his eyes were dark. After taking the medicine, he lay on the bed. Xu Shu helped him press his abdomen and let him fall asleep.

    "Uncle Xu...has he not come back yet?"

    Wen Niannan was slightly taken aback when he asked these words, and Xu Shu's hand also paused.

    This sentence was a sentence I asked every day during those three years of marriage.

    Wen Nian lay on the bed and looked at the small lamp beside the bed. His stomach pain gradually disappeared, but his heart was painful.

    It's ridiculous... After going around for so long, he actually lived as Wen Niannan in those three years.

    Just like back then, I was also disgusted by Gu Yansheng, I also loved him but couldn't see him, and I asked him every day at home if he came back...

    Xu Shu looked at the person who had fallen asleep on the bed and sighed, got up and put the sunflower on the ground with the vase Clean up debris.

    ...It

    was 1 o'clock in the morning, Wen Niannan was awakened by the sound in the corridor outside the door.

    Wen Niannan heard his name, clutched his aching belly and walked to the door. As soon as he reached the door, he heard Gu Yansheng's voice.

    Wen Niannan's eyes suddenly lit up, holding the door handle and about to open the door, but then he heard the conversation outside the door.

    "Did you have stomach pain again? Is it serious? Why is the body still weak after taking medicine every day? Will I only depend on the medicine in the future?"

    Gu Yansheng's tired voice sounded, but every word pierced Wen Niannan's heart like a knife.

    Uncle Xu opened the mouth and said: "Mr. Wen's body was badly injured in the past, so naturally he has to rely on medicine to maintain it."

    "Mr. You are back so late these days, is the company too busy? You can actually give it to Yuan Feng Master, take care of it, Mr. Wen is waiting for you."

    "Yuan Feng can't handle it, only I can handle it personally. I'm a little busy recently, you told him not to wait for me."

    Gu Yansheng's cell phone rang.

    "Miss Mishan, is there anything wrong with being so late? The jewelry box fell on my car? Okay, I will bring it to you when we meet tomorrow."