Chapter 193

Chapter 193 I'm Sorry

    Gu Yansheng glanced at the time on his watch, and felt more and more flustered. This is Wen Niannan's first concert and it is impossible to be late.

    After raising his hand to touch the necklace in his neck, Gu Yansheng's face instantly froze.

    The musical note necklace is missing...

    Gu Yansheng looked in the car panicked, and said in a daze, "Why is it missing..."

    Gu Lin asked in confusion, "Brother, what's wrong with you? Brother Niannan may have been in rehearsal a long time ago. Let's go in and find him."

    Just as Gu Lin was about to say something, the phone rang, and after the call was connected, Zhou Yuanfeng's voice was suddenly stunned.

    "Brother, Shen Luoan...he ran away..."

    "What did you say...say!" Gu Yansheng suddenly felt a tremor in his heart, with a bad premonition.

    "Brother Yuan Feng said that Shen Luoan was pretending to be faint, and he ran away from the back door of the church. He has already sent someone to look for and will be able to find it soon."

    Gu Yansheng's anxiety in his chest became stronger and stronger. But he didn't show up for a long time...Could it be...

    "...I'm going to find him...I have to find him."

    Gu Yansheng didn't care about looking for the necklace, and hurried to the music hall, rushing into the backstage regardless of the staff.

    "Niannian! Niannian where you are!"

    Gu Yansheng, who was soaked all over, pushed open the door from room to room and looked around in a panic. People in the background didn't dare to forcibly open it if they recognized him.

    "Hey sir! You can't come in here, sir."

    Tang Shuo heard the movement outside in the lounge and walked out. He was taken aback when he saw Gu Yansheng, and sternly said, "What are you doing Gu Yansheng! Who let you in!"

    Gu Yansheng pushed the staff away, looked at the room behind Tang Shuo where WE was written in the piano room, and tremblingly said: "Nian Nian? Where is Nian Nian! He...Is he practicing in it, right...He is practicing in it? Is the piano right?"

    "What are you doing here! Isn't today your engagement day? Shen Luoan, who doesn't accompany you, wants to run to Niannan to make trouble?"

    Gu Lin suddenly grabbed Tang Shuo's collar against the wall and roared: "Answer Me! I'm asking you Wen Niannan! Where is he!"

    Tang Shuo glanced at the room behind him, and said sharply, "Gu Yansheng , what are you going crazy!"

    "Shen Luoan has escaped. He was publicly exposed by me. He is now. Crazy! Do you know what you can do!"

    "What? You...you mean he'll know Niannan..."

    Tang Shuo's expression changed when he thought of it, and he pushed Gu Yansheng's hand away and hurriedly said to the staff: "Quick! Take someone to find WE! Everyone!"

    Gu Yansheng looked at Tang Shuo's panic, verified his guess, and trembled: "Where is he..."

    Tang Shuo made anxious calls over and over again. He

    sternly said: "He didn't come... Niannan said he was coming two hours ago, but now I can't contact him." Wen Niannan didn't practice the piano in the room... He is gone...