Chapter 246

Chapter 246 The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (Part 2)

    The beautifully decorated golden auditorium slowly dropped petals, the sound of piano and violin sounded, and two little flower girls were holding small bamboo baskets with petals.

    The golden lights fell on the red carpet and the two people walking towards the oath table holding hands, the exquisite white dresses were a little more sacred.

    Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan's eyes full of love, and said softly: "Niannian, squeeze my hand, let's walk to the oath stand together." The

    surrounding guests looked at the couple with smiles, Gu Lin. Clutching Bai Jinchen's hand, Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at Tang Lunxuan, his eyes full of tenderness.

    A camera in the distance also recorded this scene, allowing fans to witness this moment.

    [ it has started! ! My WE has finally entered the marriage hall with the one he loves]

    [The white suit like a wedding dress is really beautiful, it’s really not easy for them to get together]

    [I watched them walk step by step ! From the humble unrequited love of WE at the beginning, to the brilliance of WE’s favorite music after the divorce, he deserves the best of everything in the world]

    [God, this is Mr. Gu’s arrangement! These are all big shots! Mr. Gu really spoiled WE on the cusp of his heart! ]

    [So romantic! The live music is from WE’s new album]

    [Tears, WE finally got his wish. The injuries suffered in the past three years were finally healed by Mr. Gu. I watched them struggle over]

    [I saw how big it is The guys are here, and the young master of the Jiang family is also here]

    Lu Yun in the audience looks at the love in Gu Yansheng's eyes and nervous shaking hands, her eye sockets are slightly moist.

    "Girl Yun, what's the matter?" Seeing Lu Yun's tears, Zhou Mu took out the handkerchief and handed it to her.

    "A Sheng can be with the person he loves. I am really happy. When they divorced, Nian Nan's words made me understand a lot. I have always been thinking if I hadn't forced their marriage back then. ,they…"

    Zhou Mu knew that she was guilty and said, "A Sheng will be grateful to you for sending Nian Nan's child to him. A Sheng is now in love with Nian Nan, and you have done nothing wrong."

    Lu Yun clenched her hand in fear. With a wry smile: "Back then, A Sheng said that I let him go to Nan to ruin his marriage. This sentence...his father also said."

    "The night we got married decades ago...Zimo, he cried with me. Said that he had taken the boy and he could no longer be with the one he loved."

    Lu Yun looked at the bracelet on his hand. They didn't have a wedding ring when they got married. Gu Zimo only gave her the bracelet.

    "If Zimo is still alive, he would be very happy to see that A Sheng can be with the person he loves now. He could not be with the person he likes, but A Sheng did it."

    Zhou Mu remembered. The boy who followed Gu Zimo at the banquet that year sighed: "Don't think about it, this is not your fault after all. You were forced to do it back then. Today is a great day. At least A Sheng and the two are very happy. "

    Lu Yun looked at each other across the stage holding hands two people laugh, followed mouth smile.

    Gu Yansheng took Wen Niannan's hand and walked up the steps, stroked the petals on his head, looking at him with a smile in his eyes full of love.