Chapter 175

Episode 175

    Tang Shuo turned his head when he heard the sound of the car, and was taken aback when he saw Gu Yansheng in the car, but did not avoid standing still.

    Just when the car was about to hit Tang Shuo, a figure suddenly rushed over to block Tang Shuo. Gu Yansheng's eyes widened suddenly when he saw it, and he hurriedly stepped on the brakes

    ...-the piercing brakes sounded and the car stopped. Wen Niannan was less than one meter away.

    Gu Yansheng's hands holding the steering wheel trembled violently, his eyes full of fear.

    He almost ran into Wen Niannan just now... He almost...

    Gu Yansheng shivered slightly, opened the door and walked out of the car to look at Wen Niannan. He opened his mouth to say something, but when he saw the coldness in the other's eyes, he said a word I can't say it.

    "Gu Yansheng are you crazy? Do you know what you were doing just now!" Wen Niannan raised his eyes to look at Gu Yansheng, and said coldly.

    "What?"

    Gu Yansheng looked at Tang Shuo with chills in his eyes, and roared: "You ask what he did! He actually made Mo Beiyi drive into Xiao Li in order to fight for the project!"

    "I didn't! I told him I don't even know about the car accident." Tang Shuo was taken aback and immediately retorted.

    "I don't know? I asked you where did Mo Beiyi go that day? Why did he leave in a hurry? Why was all the surveillance on the roadside deleted by such a coincidence!"

    Wen Niannan was taken aback, turned to look at Tang Shuo, Tang Shuo seemed to have thought of something, a strange color flashed in his eyes, and he said, "I said I don't know, I didn't do it."

    Gu Yansheng was about to question again, and Gu Lin rushed over and grabbed him.

    "Brother! Brother, do you know what you are doing? Calm down!"

    Gu Lin couldn't believe the scene of Gu Yansheng driving into Wen Niannan just now.

    Gu Yansheng then calmed down, and realized what he had done just now.

    Looking at the opposite person who kept his head down and silent, Gu Yansheng thought Wen Niannan was angry with him, and hurriedly explained: "

    Niannan ...sorry, I just...not intentionally..." Wen Niannan glanced at Gu Yansheng and said coldly: "You have always cared about yourself and never thought about the consequences. If I didn't stop you...what would happen if you didn't step on the brakes...you know?"

    Gu Yansheng looked at the disappointment in Wen Niannan's eyes, as if he had been cut in his heart. Pain,

    he said : "I'm sorry..." He clearly promised not to do anything impulsively, but once again lost control in front of Wen Niannan.

    "I'm so naive, I believe you will change, how can you change..."

    Wen Niannan took a step back and turned and walked out. Tang Shuo glanced at Gu Yansheng who was frozen in place, and then left.

    Gu Yansheng froze in place for a long time without responding, and there was no emotion on his face, like a puppet.

    Tang Shuo drove Wen Niannan back without speaking, until Wen Niannan got out of the car to leave, Tang Shuo spoke.