Chapter 167

Chapter 167 I...I fixed your mother's piano

    Wen Niannan hung up the phone and went back to the room. The handkerchief fell off when he took off his shirt in a daze. Looking at the handkerchief on the ground, he squatted down and picked it up.

    "I'm really crazy... I promised him to go to Gu's family..."

    He would promise Gu Yansheng to go to Gu's diary because it contains all his memories.

    There was a splash of mist in the bathroom, Wen Niannan raised his head and closed his eyes, letting the water fall on his face, and then slid down the white and smooth neck.

    Wen Niannan opened his eyes slightly, raised his hand and touched his lips, his eyes flickered slightly, closed the shower head and went out.

    Wen Niannan wiped his dripping hair, walked barefoot to the bed without shoes, turned on the computer and logged in to the DAWN website blankly.

    No matter how much trouble is on Weibo, there will be no scolding on DAWN. DAWN is an international original music website. It has always been adhering to the supremacy of strength, the strong is king, and it never pays attention to public opinion.

    Wen Niannan saw the various comforts of the fans' comments and the liking for the new song, and he felt a little more relieved. Suddenly he received a message from the official website.

    [Your song has been selected as No. 1 on the Popularity Chart of the Month and No. 1 on the Play Chart, congratulations! ]

    Beep...

    [Dear WE, hello, this website has signed a contract with the Xuan Music Program Group, that is, starting this month, the monthly ranked composer will be given the opportunity to record programs for promotion. You have been selected as the number one this month. To get the chance to record the program, please do not live for less than 20 hours in the next month, and I will contact you to record the program at the end of the month]

    Live for 20 hours? Recording program? Why did the site suddenly add this request? Wen Niannan frowned after reading the news.

    He doesn't like to record programs, let alone live broadcasts, but this is a requirement of the website, although it is somewhat contradictory, it is not easy to refuse.

    What Wen Niannan didn’t know was that Hyun Music’s program cooperated with the DAWN website because of the surname of the

    sponsor and investor behind Gu... Wen Niannan refused to record all the shows since that time, and did not want to appear in front of the camera again. , But if it was a request from the DAWN website, Wen Niannan would never refuse.

    In order to get the DAWN website to agree, Gu Yansheng had been flying abroad for a few days, and he had invested tens of millions before meeting the founder of the website for him to agree.     Uncle

    Gu

opened the door, Lu Yun frowned and walked out of the car, and said in a deep voice,

    "Where is Gu Yansheng?" "Mr. is in the study room upstairs."

    Lu Yun walked to the study room and opened the door but no one was seen. Just about to say something to Uncle Xu behind him, he suddenly heard the sound of the piano, turned and walked to the piano room.

    The door of the piano room was open. Lu Yun walked to the door and looked at Gu Yansheng who was playing the piano through the slightly open door. He pushed the door and walked in.