Chapter 152

Chapter 152 I'm Still Afraid of You

    Wen Niannan sat quietly on the sofa and drank a drink. There were many people who had seen him at Gu's banquet in the hall, and he tried his best to keep himself from being noticed.

    Wen Niannan took out his phone and looked at the time, and suddenly several news notifications with WE popped up on Weibo.

    After he saw it, he clicked in and wanted to take a look, but saw the news that Gu Yansheng liked the ring on Weibo.

    Wen Niannan looked at the ring in the Weibo picture, his eyes flashed with sadness, this was an admission to everyone.

    Gu Yansheng just wanted to tell others that the ring he gave to Wen Niannan was fake, and even the hot search didn't bother to press it down.

    But when he slipped down and his eyes were slightly taken aback, he saw that Gu Yansheng was scolded badly, and almost all the comments were scolding him.

    Why not delete Weibo?

    According to the previous style of Care Yansheng, these remarks will not be allowed to stay.

    But it has been two days without any traces to be cleaned up.

    Wen Niannan put down his phone and took a drink and took a sip. He raised his hand to support his forehead and got up and walked outside. He wanted to go out and get some breath.

    "Sorry, thank you for borrowing it." Someone in front of him reached for a glass of wine and turned and left.

    Wen Niannan turned to look at the person walking by for a moment. That face made him look

    like Gu Yansheng from a few years ago... that person looked like Gu Yansheng or Lu Yun.

    Wen Niannan watched the person walking to the place to eat, then looked away and walked out. He wanted to find a place where no one was to breathe, and unknowingly came to the glass corridor.

    Wen Niannan, who was thinking about the person he saw just now, didn't see the person standing in front of him, and suddenly bumped into someone and took a step back.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't see you..." Wen Niannan said apologetically, covering his forehead.

    Suddenly a hand stretched out to Wen Niannan's bumped forehead.

    "It's okay."

    Wen Niannan froze upon hearing the voice, and hurriedly stepped back to look at the person in front of him.

    It's Gu     Yansheng ...

    "Why are you here?"

Wen Niannan glanced at the empty corridor, which made him a little nervous, and turned to leave.

    "Wait, I didn't follow you on purpose. I only followed you when I saw you walking so far alone, worrying about you."

    Gu Yansheng's voice was slightly hoarse, Wen Niannan was startled when he heard the voice, and he looked up and found Gu Yansheng. face wasting a lot of get a little haggard

    haggard.

    Wen Niannan looked away without looking at him, turned around and walked back.

    "Wen Niannan, I took the ring. I didn't give you the ring."

    "What did you say?" Wen Niannan looked down at Gu Yansheng's empty hand.